New super pct!

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered it for the 1st time and I am excited about it. Trying it as a standalone product and was wondering some things. Would the full 8 caps be too hard on the joints? I realize this formula has a plant serm and I have never tried that ingredient. What do you guys think? Taking joint supplements also as I always do.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say if you're taking a joint supp go ahead and run it at full dose and if you have joint aches or anything then lower dosage. Although I don't see it being an issue.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
I'd say if you're taking a joint supp go ahead and run it at full dose and if you have joint aches or anything then lower dosage. Although I don't see it being an issue.
Sweet man I appreciate it! Have you tried the product?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can always lower the dose if you feel achey joints. Generally goes away after a couple days of too much AI.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet man I appreciate it! Have you tried the product?
I have not ran this specific product but i'm sure there are reviews or logs on it here if you search the supplement logs section.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished a month of the new sup3r PCT after a cycle of Msten and I've enjoyed it. Now starting a month of the new k1ngs blood. I've been using cod liver oil the whole time as well and have had 0 joint problems.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a month of the new sup3r PCT after a cycle of Msten and I've enjoyed it. Now starting a month of the new k1ngs blood. I've been using cod liver oil the whole time as well and have had 0 joint problems.
Sweet nice to know!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Plant serm eh...?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh, still has bulbine. No thanks.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You ran a serm too, yeah?

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
How’s this going as a stand alone Supp?
Went very well. Very strong supplement! It would be interesting to see people get bloodwork on it. Made me very aggressive.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Went very well. Very strong supplement! It would be interesting to see people get bloodwork on it. Made me very aggressive.
I like the sound of that,...Considering it as something to fight the winter blues etc. with....

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
I like the sound of that,...Considering it as something to fight the winter blues etc. with....
Yeah to me it was great. Nuts were super plump while on it. Not so much anymore that I've been off of it.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
You run it 4 week or 8 ? ...Good workouts?
Yes 4 weeks. Very good workouts. Made me too aggressive. Great for the gym and sex life. Not good for getting pissed off about stupid things. I'm a pretty calm guy as well so me getting mad at silly things was kind of annoying. Just my experience.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you stack this with kingsblood or testify? Or over kill?