New PCT Ideas

707kid

Awards
Im going to be running my next cycle starting on the 1st.

Im doing:

DMZ 45/45/60/60/65/65/65/65
MSTEN 0/0/0/0/20/20/20/20
Dermacrine 4 pumps ED
Damage Control 4 caps ED
Taurine as needed (msten gives me crazy back pumps)
And i have some aromasin on hand if needed (Ive never had any gyno problems on any PH and ran Msten a few times already).

My PCT right now is:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva. 20/20/10/10

(I usually run one if a 4 week cycle, both anytime 6 weeks or over)

Now what Im looking for is what else to take. Usually I'll go with a normal OTC pct, Post Cycle 3x, Sup3r PCT, Revolution; but I was thinkin of either adding in Ep1c and/or x-gels with or instead of otc pct.

Any ideas?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd run aegis all 8 weeks

Epi or ara would be great in pct
Sheet, epi would prolly be killer ON cycle

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd use

Amentoflavone
Magnitropin (epi product)
Alphadex
Bulk TMG or Athletix Ergonine

All alongside your nolva and clomid. IMO, regarding the SERMs Id dose..

CLOMID 75/50/50/50/25/25
Nolva 0/0/20/20/10/10/10

MrVascular

Awards
Everything that was mentioned above and maybe some phosdatic acid.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea they pretty much covered you above. No need for two serms just one or the other and tudca is always great to through in with addition to your cycle support.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Definitely get TUDCA. I'll be very impressed if you make it the full 8 weeks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to be running my next cycle starting on the 1st.

Im doing:

DMZ 45/45/60/60/65/65/65/65
MSTEN 0/0/0/0/20/20/20/20
Dermacrine 4 pumps ED
Damage Control 4 caps ED
Taurine as needed (msten gives me crazy back pumps)
And i have some aromasin on hand if needed (Ive never had any gyno problems on any PH and ran Msten a few times already).

My PCT right now is:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva. 20/20/10/10

(I usually run one if a 4 week cycle, both anytime 6 weeks or over)

Now what Im looking for is what else to take. Usually I'll go with a normal OTC pct, Post Cycle 3x, Sup3r PCT, Revolution; but I was thinkin of either adding in Ep1c and/or x-gels with or instead of otc pct.

Any ideas?
X gels is awesome in PCT, although I recommend people start it 1-2 weeks before PCT as it takes that long to kick in.

I would actually go with Reduce XT before I added X Gels but can't go wrong with either!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
X gels is awesome in PCT, although I recommend people start it 1-2 weeks before PCT as it takes that long to kick in. I would actually go with Reduce XT before I added X Gels but can't go wrong with either!
I agree with this. My last pct consisted of the normal serm/ai/etc (standards) but I added ara and ABE plus reduce xt and literally I felt as good as on cycle. Actually hit weight and strength pr's week 4 and 8 post cycle. I'll never run another pct without those 3 again.

For reference, the cycle was trest (IM not the half assed oral or td versions ha) and epistane so it was a legit cycle.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
X gels is awesome in PCT, although I recommend people start it 1-2 weeks before PCT as it takes that long to kick in. I would actually go with Reduce XT before I added X Gels but can't go wrong with either!
so take xgels during last two weeks of PH cycle?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
so take xgels during last two weeks of PH cycle?
Yep you can do this. That way, you'll be "feeling" the full effects basically day 1 of pct. You'll never really have that week where you don't get max gains between the end of cycle and waiting for the Xgels to kick in.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yep definitely x gels would be awesome in pct. I get mad pumps when taking them in pct so you'll love it. You can pick up some at Strong Supplement shop to if you need some.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Consider adding Ergonine into your PCT, nine if the most tested, best natural ingredients + you can get a free T-booster with it right now as well

PatMcGroin

Awards
Jesus H- 8 weeks of DMZ? I can barely last 6.... cheers bro, should be awesome none the less.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
x- gels is always amazing for pct purposes and will help keep you full once the glycogen starts depleting.
I recommend AlphaMax as an option for you though. It covers everything that an OTC can cover for pct.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, high percent extract so you shouldnt get any stomach upset and activates cAMP pathways
Also has a full 75mg arimistane to control both estrogen and cortisol, helping to lean you out while adding lean mass which is perfect for pct (estro control alongside serm)
And to round it out, Alphamax also contains Divanill + L-DOPA, perfect 1-2 punch for both Free and Total testosterone (important as free test is what your body can use up) and to help reduce prolactin(not really thought of in pct but it can cause gyno!)
And of course it contains full 4000iu of Vitamin D3 and Zinc for testosterone support.

joeybacs

Awards
I've read too much DHEA can also give you gyno. I'd throw in AI on cycle