Tren Elite and Hdrol PCT Ideas

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
I'm 43, 6', 210lbs. and 15% BF. I train crossfit Olympic lifting and hit the weights heavy on lighter WOD days.

Been reading about HCG. Questioning if my PCT could be better. I've ran a few Hdrol, Epi, and Iron Mag Labs Alpha 1 cycles in the past and this time I have added in Tren Elite (Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione). My cycle this time was:

Hdrol: 50/75/100/100/100/100
Tren: 60/70/80/80/80/80

On cycle support. Aegis (tudca) by Anataeus labs, plus their Talos, B6 600mg per day (for prolactin control) fish oil, ubiquinol. bio curcumin, multi, vit. c.

I am also currently on my 3rd month of: CJC1295 w/o DAC and GHRP-2. both are dosed 100mcg per pin 3x per day.

I am at the end of week 5. One more to go. Strength is through the roof. Wondering if i need to change things in PCT from adding in the tren. My nuts are small. Erections are not a problem at the moment thanks to the hdrol.

For PCT (and has worked just ok) and what I've always ran looks like this: (except the osta is new this time as I am tired of losing my gains. also considering adding some anabeta when I start the natty test booster)

PCT
Weeks 1-4 Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Weeks 1-4 Ostarine: 25mg ED
Weeks 2-7 Erase: 2 caps ED in PM (aromatase inhibitor)
Weeks 6-10 USP labs TEST and DAA as directed on label (natty test boosters)

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Should I consider HCG or is that unnecessary with orals? A bit late to get it before my cycle ends anyways.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCG is unnecessary with a short cycle like that.

I wouldn't use ostarine during PCT but if it doesn't suppress you, go for it!

I'd also taper the Erase down in order to avoid potential estrogen rebound. That should be done with every AI in my opinion. I don't remember how Erase is dosed but my go-to AI/test booster/cortisol blocker for PCT is SUP3R PCT and I take it at 4/4/3/3/2/1.

Mystere3

Awards
Lower your osta dose to 10 unless you've run it in pct before.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't use osta in pct. It is suppressive.

The 2 test boosters are redundant as well. Save one for off cycle. Also look into Reduce XT to introduce during week 3 of PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

The 2 test boosters are redundant as well. Save one for off cycle. Also look into Reduce XT to introduce during week 3 of PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.
Actually, I'm considering (and just ordered lol) osta for my next pct. 10mg shouldn't be to bad for pct. i mean, people still use formeron in pct for some reason. Also if I keep all my gains that'd be just flat out swolltastic! :)

Also, I agree with the reduce Xt in pct, very beneficial and great for cortisol control. OP pick up a bottle for sure. Lockout supplements has it for a bargain.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, I'm considering (and just ordered lol) osta for my next pct. 10mg shouldn't be to bad for pct. i mean, people still use formeron in pct for some reason. Also if I keep all my gains that'd be just flat out swolltastic! :)

Also, I agree with the reduce Xt in pct, very beneficial and great for cortisol control. OP pick up a bottle for sure. Lockout supplements has it for a bargain.

Lemme know how it goes. I personally wouldn't want to take anything that could suppress me even a little, but some people seem to get away withn it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lemme know how it goes. I personally wouldn't want to take anything that could suppress me even a little, but some people seem to get away withn it.
I'll prob log the cycle

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Osta in pct is amazing.
Elaborate? Do you keep all muscle gains? Strength gains? I personally hate loosing strength gains but iv always ran cycles pretty old school and just kind of accepted it...and the small fat gain in pct :/

Mystere3

Awards
Keep gaining strength, lower body fat, no problem recovering. You'll lose a little of the water and muscle glycogen as it's not as strong an anabolic but no LBM.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Keep gaining strength, lower body fat, no problem recovering. You'll lose a little of the water and muscle glycogen as it's not as strong an anabolic but no LBM.
Wow, that sounds great. I'm pumped to use it! I think osta and xgels should really help with strength in pct. Should osta just be ran for the duration of your pct, or for say 6 weeks?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 9 days into ostabol and also just started my 2nd bottle of x-factor, was running it for 4 weeks or so prior to starting the osta. Now this is pure bro science here, but I think the osta and x-factor work synergistically together due to ostas decreased recovery time during workouts and the effects from x-factor. I was going to be doing this as a cut, but after 1 week I realized in order to recover I need to eat above maintenance. The intensity osta let's me have during workouts plus the increased DOMS from x-factor are just ridiculous. Insane pumps, I have significantly leaned out with a Calorie surplus that is less than clean,and my strength is steadily going up. Osta is the first type of hormonal supp I've ever used, so I'm sure it isn't the same as running a ph/aas but I'm loving it so far, and when I run a ph I will most likely use osta and x-factor to keep my gains!

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
HCG is unnecessary with a short cycle like that.

I wouldn't use ostarine during PCT but if it doesn't suppress you, go for it!

I'd also taper the Erase down in order to avoid potential estrogen rebound. That should be done with every AI in my opinion. I don't remember how Erase is dosed but my go-to AI/test booster/cortisol blocker for PCT is SUP3R PCT and I take it at 4/4/3/3/2/1.
I'll double check my research on Osta whether or not it will cause shutdown. But from what I've read so far it does not. I could be wrong.

I heard about SUP3R PCT. Is this new? Available at NP? Thank you for the reply and tip on the AI taper.

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards

So it is suppressive then? Interesting. I don't want to risk not getting back to normal so I'll save it for another time. I thought Erase kept cortisol in check?

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
Elaborate? Do you keep all muscle gains? Strength gains? I personally hate loosing strength gains but iv always ran cycles pretty old school and just kind of accepted it...and the small fat gain in pct :/
Lots of information on Osta use in PCT over on Elite Fitness forum.

Mystere3

Awards
It doesn't impede recovery with serms in PCT. I wouldn't run it above 10 though, but I'd definitely run it to keep gains.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lots of information on Osta use in PCT over on Elite Fitness forum.
Lol I dislike the people on that forum ha but Myster3 told me everything I need to know, I have knowledge of sarms, just not in pct.

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
I'm 9 days into ostabol and also just started my 2nd bottle of x-factor, was running it for 4 weeks or so prior to starting the osta. Now this is pure bro science here, but I think the osta and x-factor work synergistically together due to ostas decreased recovery time during workouts and the effects from x-factor. I was going to be doing this as a cut, but after 1 week I realized in order to recover I need to eat above maintenance. The intensity osta let's me have during workouts plus the increased DOMS from x-factor are just ridiculous. Insane pumps, I have significantly leaned out with a Calorie surplus that is less than clean,and my strength is steadily going up. Osta is the first type of hormonal supp I've ever used, so I'm sure it isn't the same as running a ph/aas but I'm loving it so far, and when I run a ph I will most likely use osta and x-factor to keep my gains!
If osta is suppressive as the previous poster says it is then I'd love to see some bloodwork after your cycle. Would be interesting.

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
That's cuz they're trying to push their bunk underdosed s1 osta.
And all the Need To Build Muscle products. They tout their use to replace SERMS in pct saying they are old school.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If osta is suppressive as the previous poster says it is then I'd love to see some bloodwork after your cycle. Would be interesting.
There has been many people's bloodwork showing this. Some of which on this forum, I believe.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
What does he say about suppression coming off?
Idk what myster3 says? Lol ask him?
But at 10mg I'm not concerned with shut down. But hey, you never know. Ill run my cycle in about 6-8 weeks and if it messes me up after pct then you know it's suppressive at 10mg ;) lol

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually have a doc appt scheduled the week I finish osta, I know I'm only 9 days in now but at 20mg a day so far zero signs of suppression.. I feel great, the only negative I could possibly say is the DOMS but it hasn't inhibited my workouts at all, a little warmup and I'm good. What I'm curious to see is if osta with it's joint healing properties will counteract the sore joints I get on x-factor. Does anyone know if osta acts as an anti inflammatory as the whole premise behind x-factor is the inflammation, or does it make your joints feel better through other pathways?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll double check my research on Osta whether or not it will cause shutdown. But from what I've read so far it does not. I could be wrong.

I heard about SUP3R PCT. Is this new? Available at NP? Thank you for the reply and tip on the AI taper.
Here is something about ostarine: http://www.ergo-log.com/enobosarmtrial.html

SUP3R PCT is pretty new product. It has arimistane (an AI that also controls cortisol), mucuna pruriens (for prolactin control) and several natural test boosters in it. It's a great product. It's not available at NP but you can buy it from nutri-verse.com

Mystere3

Awards
I ran osta at 20 mg in pct and 2 weeks after pct my test was 715 ng/dl.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Everything I've read says Osta is only suppressive at doses above 25mg. I've run it at 25 mg with no signs of suppression. I'm actually planning to run 20mg osta during pct for my Stano/epi cycle.

timper

timper

Awards
I think it's partially dependant on the person and length of use. My buddy ran it at 20 for 8 weeks and it suppressed him a fair bit. I'd say usually stick to 10 in pct to be safe unless you have past experience and bloods to show.

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
I plan to get my test levels checked a couple of times throughout PCT. I'll add in the osta in week 2 at 15mg and see how it goes.

I've decided to run aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. It increases IGF levels, and lowers SHBG making it perfect for recovery. Anyone want a bottle of unopened Erase? lol.