Next cycle help

drummy

Awards
Hi all,

I just finished a 8 week cycle of ostarine at 20mg/day. Pct consisted of nolva 20/10/10, I will be finishing up my pct at the end of this week.
Other than my testes shrinking a bit on cycle, I had no sides. Everything now is good to go. On cycle I gained about 5 pounds of lean mass. I wasn't expecting anything insane, so I was happy with the results.

I have everything I need to run a halo cycle but am planning on saving that for winter. I just don't want the harsh liver side effects (even with tudca) during the summer when I'll want to have a drink on weekends.

Recently Iv been interested in LGD, I'm thinking of 5mg/day for 6 weeks. Thoughts? How long should I wait before starting a cycle? Is nolva 20/10/10 sufficient?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Length of cycle+ length of pct = time off before beginning next cycle. Generally pct should also be equal to cycle length. But as osta is usually not highly suppressive you might be okay with only three week pct. You can go by how you feel but only blood work would answer that for certain. I would probably go 4 weeks with the nolva and grab a natty test booster for another 4 weeks to solidly those gains. I'm not experienced with osta yet so I don't know for sure. Others around here will know better. Also search for ostarine logs and compare their pcts regimens to yours. Hope this helps some.

drummy

Awards
Hi Jebrook thanks for the advice. I feel good but I may extend nolva out another week. I had daa as a test booster but it gave me terrible stomach aches.

The primary reason for my post was help with An LGD cycle though, not my osta cycle. Iv considered doing another osta cycle but Iv also read great things about lgd so id like to try that.