Peoples experience with GW and SARMS.

CJNator

Awards
Hey guys I'm on a LGD and GW cycle right now and was wondering what everyone else's experience was on them. If you can cycle info and results from them would be good, also side effects too.

mus

Banned
Awards
I was on the seafood diet.
.... You see food you have to eat it.
7 weeks 15mgs

BigJohn665

Awards
best one out there ??? from who????? may need this for kickstart of test

BertBolic

BertBolic

Awards
I was very intetested in gw because of the glycogen uptake claims, but studies in google scholar find no statistically significant effect.

It also promotes liver fibrosis and intestinal polyp proliferation, which was enough for me to say "no thanks".

I have used ostarine though and it was pretty amazing, but it did make my nips a bit puffy.

CJNator

Awards
I was very intetested in gw because of the glycogen uptake claims, but studies in google scholar find no statistically significant effect.

It also promotes liver fibrosis and intestinal polyp proliferation, which was enough for me to say "no thanks".

I have used ostarine though and it was pretty amazing, but it did make my nips a bit puffy.
Same Ostarine was great for me too and can you shoot me where you read about the liver and intestinal thing, I couldn't find it.

BertBolic

BertBolic

Awards
I cannot paste links from my phone, nut these are the study titles:

Gw501516-activated ... promotes liver fibrosis ... Via MAPk-induced hepatic stellatic cell proliferation

Activation of nuclear hormone receptor peroxisome proliferator - ... accelerates intestinal adenoma growth

ricov

Awards
I'm running GW with 1 gram of tren and 400mg test. Keeps my endurance and stamina so high . Just so know you most of the GW is fake or under dosed . Really expensive unless you have a good BM connect .

CJNator

Awards
I cannot paste links from my phone, nut these are the study titles:

Gw501516-activated ... promotes liver fibrosis ... Via MAPk-induced hepatic stellatic cell proliferation

Activation of nuclear hormone receptor peroxisome proliferator - ... accelerates intestinal adenoma growth
Thanks, I'll Google that asap.

CJNator

Awards
I'm running GW with 1 gram of tren and 400mg test. Keeps my endurance and stamina so high . Just so know you most of the GW is fake or under dosed . Really expensive unless you have a good BM connect .
I'm running PNs GW, how many times have you ran it and have you tried PNs GW?

ricov

Awards
I've never run PN , I've run GW the last 3 blasts with Tren , 10 weeks at a time , personally amazing. I wouldn't never run tren without it, especially cutting. On low crabs And ****. I would run GW year round if it wasn't so god damn expensive

CJNator

Awards
I've never run PN , I've run GW the last 3 blasts with Tren , 10 weeks at a time , personally amazing. I wouldn't never run tren without it, especially cutting. On low crabs And ****. I would run GW year round if it wasn't so god damn expensive
I think GW needs to be cycled and can't be used all year around but I've read its a good with Tren.

robbieboy672

Awards
PNs makes me nervous because of how inexpensive it is. Let me know how your results are on it.

ricov

Awards
I'm going to sum it up about pricing on GW it's so expensive I've tried 10 labs online and it's all very very under dosed or most likely ostarine, unless someone can get you the powder it's not worth it , it's legal in china , not sourcing, just a fact.

Warthog13

Awards
Low crabs? Is that the seafood diet referenced earlier? :)

ricov

Awards
No , Taco Bell and vodka sodas and And don't forget Tren Ace

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264907 logging that and LGD here, its going well but I don't any experience with another companies GW to compare it to.
You're stacking though so it's useless to anyone trying to determine the effectiveness of PN GW. I really don't see the point of running GW if you're already pretty lean. That's not what it was designed or studied for. It's just a waste of money that way. Maybe it's good for endurance but there are other products for that that cost a lot less money. People seem to like it to counter Tren sides which I guess is a decent use for it. Still not what it was studied for.

CJNator

Awards
You're stacking though so it's useless to anyone trying to determine the effectiveness of PN GW. I really don't see the point of running GW if you're already pretty lean. That's not what it was designed or studied for. It's just a waste of money that way. Maybe it's good for endurance but there are other products for that that cost a lot less money. People seem to like it to counter Tren sides which I guess is a decent use for it. Still not what it was studied for.
I'm not really lean or at least when I started it. My BF% was around 18 but what do you mean? If I'm correct then GW allows the body to use fat instead of carbs as energy hense a high fat diet is best. Here is a quote from a website "GW stimulates glucose uptake and skeletal muscle tissue. It burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation. It's suggested as a potential treatment for obesity. Also, Cardarine is said to increase*HDL*(good cholesterol) and decrease*LDL*(bad cholesterol).*PPAR?*agonist - increases HDL which is a result of an enhanced expression of cholesterol transporter*ABCA1." So bf% wise I am obese.