Immediate effects of Epi and/or PH in general

Db2

Db2

Awards
So I'm starting my first epi/derma cycle tomorrow (actually took my first epi dose late afternoon today) and am just curious as I tend to be somewhat of a hypochondriac :p, besides the whole kicking in week 2/3 thing, are there immediate effects/feelings from being on epi or any other pro hormone that I can watch for/be aware of? I'm using cycle supports fish oil, cissus, multi, taurine/glutamine etc, hoping to avoid as many negative sides as I can, but I've heard of some people talking about the various BP symptoms like rushing sounds, general anxious feeling, and also some people mentioning just in general feeling stronger/in a good mood/amp'd/more alpha beyond just the placebo affect, that they feel right off from day 1.

So being a newb and an over thinker, I'm just wondering if any of you would share your opinions on the initial first felt effects (even if subtle) from a PH cycle vs when it really starts hitting.

Any and all tales, advice, or anecdotes are welcome!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
First effects should be light headaches...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Not if you are taking Cycle Assist
Mehh.. I couldnt for the life of me shake the headaches when I cycled, I used all kinds of supports

PatMcGroin

Awards
You shouldn't experience anything besides pure greatness and overall feeling like Zeus!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Most compounds make me feel a little energetic/stimulated at first. Not quite like caffeine, just kinda amped up. And thirsty!

Good luck on your run, if diet, rest, and training (and pct) are in place you will love it!

tian0020

Awards
First effects should be light headaches...
I'm in the same boat. Started my first ever cycle with Epi. I'm using an on cycle support etc on days 4 and 5 I felt really light headed and a bit dizzy. I'm now on day 8 and all that's gone. The guys on here said it's my body adjusting to it which I guess it must be.

I've got a log going on here if you want to check my progress as well. I'll be adding to it every couple of days.

Reactions: Db2

hokiefan23

Awards
I'm on my third week fo my first epi cycle….

Noticable side effects: Bad headaches. (around 2-3pm) but these usually occur an hour or so after taking my cycle assist and liv52, so not sure if it's from epi or cycle assist.

Severe acne. I'm noticing a tiny bit of leaning out but fuller muscles. Strength started coming in the end of week 2. not much but definitely some strength. Insane pumps too. Longer lasting energy throughout workout.

Libido is THROUGH THE ROOF. My girlfriend loved it at first but it annoys her now. Cravings start from the second i wake up til the second i go to sleep. And even in the dreams lol. I've gained 5 pounds since i've started as well. Sides are going to come no matter what.

ALSO SUPER CISSUS AND FISH OIL ARE YOUR FRIEND!!! My joints are super dry and they ache a bit. Especially the shoulder joints. I had a terrible day at the gym yesterday due to shoulder aches..

But trust me, all of the side effects are WORTH it. It is an unbelievable feeling and the alphamale definitely comes out in the gym. if you have any questions, PM me and i'll keep you updated as i'm going through my cycle now.