HaloExtreme/Anavar Cyle

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
HaloExtreme/Anavar

RESULTS EXPECTED: at least a 15lb muscle increase as well as body fat decrease.

ON-CYCLE:
Ar1mcare Pro- x4 ED/ x6 weeks
Dermacrine- 4 pumps ED (if&when needed) HaloExtreme- 75/75/75/75/75/75 (thinking about 100)
Oxandrolone/Anavar- MG?!?! SOURCE (PM ME)?!?!
Exemestane- 12.5mg EOD if Gyno sides show Ep1c- 2 caps ED/ x6 weeks

PCT:
Clomid/Clomiphene Citrate 50/50/25/25
Post Cycle 3x- 4 caps ED/ x4 weeks Dermastr3ngth- 3 caps ED/ x4 weeks
Reduce XT- 6 caps ED/ starting on 3rd week of PCT
Ostarine- 5mg-10mg?? (Wanna do 4 weeks)

SUPPLEMENTS:
Protein- Whey & Casein
Creatine Monohydrate
BCAA
Cellmass
Multi-Vitamin
Pre-Workout (Depending on BP)

NUTRITION: Will be at Maintenance or slightly above still debating and it won't be just eat whatever I won't go as far as counting macros but I will eyeball caloric intake. Will be eating all clean meats, veggies, carbs. Here and there I will splurge on a high protein junk food (cheeseburger, chicken sandwich etc.)

Pretty set on running Var alongside the Halo. What MG would be preferred?

Any and all criticism is EXTREMELY WELCOMED! Extra ideas? I don't mind. Probably won't run this until early or mid June. Just getting everything fine tuned and in line...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
5mg osta in pct is fine... although few will tell you not to run it because it is counterproductive to cause additional suppression during pct, once they dry the tears up they'll get over it.. cant help you with var

Private sourcing isnt allowed, save the epi for pct

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dude you're gonna get banned asking for sources...

Don't waste the epic on cycle.

Osta prob won't be a big deal so long as you stick to a low dose. I would just extend pct by a week or two to be safe.

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
I don't like any suppressive products in pct but I think extending pct 2 weeks if sufficient so I agree with Boone on that..

I've never ran Osta, only because the dosage required to see results is suppressive and defeats the purpose of the so called "hype"...
Don't knock it till you try it. Great for recomp with out really shutting you down hard. You feel good on it. And it strengthens up tendons and joints and ****.
Helped my shoulder injury a ton

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Dropped the Anavar Idea and picked up some Tren... Everything will stay the same but I may save the Osta for a small 4 week recomp.
Why not use a Myostatin inhibitor on cycle? Wouldn't that further increase gains?

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
If you do osta its gotta be 8 weeks. And do lgd anyway

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
If maintain and harden is your goal go with s4. Makes you a ****in rock. Plus there's no supression or real sides.

musclehamster

Banned
Awards
Okay real s4 does have the vision side but it goes away after a week.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It's a recomp cycle, I'm not looking to go over 15mgs. 4 weeks would be plenty, I'm not trying to gain just maintain and harden...
Hate to break your hopes but 15mgs @ 4 weeks isnt worth it... 20mg @ 8 weeks is the minimum id recommend for a recomp/cut cycle... 20mg @ 12 weeks would be ideal

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 18
WrkoutWarrior Anabolics 25
WrkoutWarrior Anabolics 5
Daddy Chan Anabolics 9