Anyone have this happen?

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Try holding your breath for as long as you can. Once you hit that point where you feel the veins in your neck/head pulsating and your head feeling light, that's how I feel all day just breathing normal. I was having a conversation with my Buddies today and noticed the more I talked, the more I felt like I was going to pass out. Also it felt like the pulse in my neck was throbbing. I'm not a beginner in the least to AAS or PHs. I recently went to the doctor for my regular check up on Bp and all that stuff. Everything came back normal. That was a week ago. And this problem started a few days ago. I'm currently running test E at 500mg a week. With OL DMZ at 40mg a day and dermatren at 60mg a day. I know most will say this is a Bp issue. But any advice would help. Should I drop the PHs, or everything? The last time I had side effects even close to this was when I ran test e at 750mg a week, with tren e at 600 a week. But it was week 18 before this even started to happen. The cycle I'm on now is only at the forth week. Also im on cycle supprt, hcg, and I also take tudca pills to help my liver if that helps.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
At the minimum stop dmz and send me the remaining bottle

dusty44

Banned
Awards
I don't have an answer for you but this great thing everyone calls trest does this very same thing to me everytime. I can't stand it. Did they check your hemoglobin and RBC with the bloodwork? That's what it ended up being with me...been having to have theraputic phlebotomy every two weeks for a year now and still can't get to a safe level. DMZ is also bad about causing hypoglycemic issues. Hope you get it figured out. For what it's worth, Test, Deca and Dbol doesn't cause me a fraction of the problems that those compounds do. DMZ, Trest and Msten make me want to die. Great for mass but when you're to sick and tired to work out it is pretty much useless. I have a full bottle of celtic topical trest I'll give if interested. Be extremely careful and best of luck to you!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have an answer for you but this great thing everyone calls trest does this very same thing to me everytime. I can't stand it. Did they check your hemoglobin and RBC with the bloodwork? That's what it ended up being with me...been having to have theraputic phlebotomy every two weeks for a year now and still can't get to a safe level. DMZ is also bad about causing hypoglycemic issues. Hope you get it figured out. For what it's worth, Test, Deca and Dbol doesn't cause me a fraction of the problems that those compounds do. DMZ, Trest and Msten make me want to die. Great for mass but when you're to sick and tired to work out it is pretty much useless. I have a full bottle of celtic topical trest I'll give if interested. Be extremely careful and best of luck to you!
Dibs on bottle of trest! Love that stuff

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established