Ostarine Question

addman22

Awards
Hey all,
My question involves which is the best route to go when getting astatine, research chem or one of the many OTC products available. I question the legitimacy of the OTC products because the drug is still in clinical trials. I'm unsure as to how it is legal for supplement companies to produce and mass market a drug being tested by a pharma company. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Hey all,
My question involves which is the best route to go when getting astatine, research chem or one of the many OTC products available. I question the legitimacy of the OTC products because the drug is still in clinical trials. I'm unsure as to how it is legal for supplement companies to produce and mass market a drug being tested by a pharma company. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
If you decide to go the OTC route, our Ostar1ne does have lab purity tests available so you can be sure you are getting the highest quality product. It also comes in 5mg caps and 240 caps per bottle so you can get a full 60 days if you run it at 20mg per day.

Shel_23

Shel_23

Awards
Not sure on legality question, i have ran Olympus labs osta though. It Really improved endurance and i felt a noticeable increase in strength. Would definitely run again.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ostarine-sarm-info

Here's our osta page at Strong Supplement Shop if you want to take a look. Ostashred by hard rock supplements is a new product we carry and have had people log it on the forums here. So maybe check that one out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0