sd1

Awards
Stats:
23 in one week
6 feet
200 lbs
12% BF
Been lifting since 15, seriously since 18

I'm looking for advice on a 1st cycle. I know there has been a ban on PH's so I'm not quite sure what is still out there. However, I am looking for something to help me add lean 'dry' mass, while maybe cutting a pound or two of fat. I only have a few conditions. I'm looking for something that has the least possible affect (dht conversion?) on hairloss as I am quite paranoid about losing my hair. I'm aware that the gene (for mpb) comes from your moms dad, and test along with phs, only speed your hairless if you're prone, which its not big in my family, but Im still concerned. And secondly, I'm looking for something that may not require two bottles. Maybe a 4 week cycle? I hear P-Bold is great for a first cycle (it also bypasses the liver), and I know EPI is okay, but just looking for some experienced guys that can give their opinion. Thanks in advanced.

SD1

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
1. how old are you now?
2. whats your training style?

msten is still legal and works great. no estro conversion for dry gains. i think its a great product.
I wouldnt worry too much on the hair loss. really not that big of a side effect. Iv run a few cycles and never had an issue. just saying.
EPI and HALO are great first runs, but are banned. if you can get it, that would be my first choice.
make sure you set this up all the way (cycle support, liver sups, SERM, PCT, AI, ect)
cycling isnt a cheap lifestyle and it will cost you a bit to do it right and recover correctly. put the most into it. get the most out of it.

sd1

Awards
I'm 22, I turn 23 in a week. Right now I'm on a 5 day split, seems to work best for me. I'll check out msten.
As far as hair loss, I've had many friends do cycles correctly/incorrectly and they haven't had issues, like i said maybe just paranoid LOL
I say this now, but my plan isn't to make it a lifestyle. I kind of want to just experience the feeling of being 'on.' But that's not discounting the fact that I take lifting very seriously. Im for sure going to get everything I need. But as far as PCT, what is considered 'best?' Im trying to do this the right way. Nolva?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Haha, we all said one time or another we would only do it to "try". Then you get a physique change like mine and get a little crazy ;)

PCT layout
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT by Olympus Labs (BOGO at Nutraplanet right now)
I like to add in a natty anabolic to maintain gains (epic, dermastrength, xgels)
Have an AI on hand in case of estrogen sides. They can happen even in a substance that doesnt aromatize. Exemistane is what I keep on hand. can get it from the same source as your nolva.

sd1

Awards
Sweet thanks man. Just checked out M-Sten and everywhere seems to say it was discontinued?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Hey bud I've been looking into a first cycle in the future aswell , Msten is what I'm leaning toward but I was told you can still get epi and halo from UK websites were they are still available as some will even ship to the U.S. Hope that doesn't violate any rules but just trying to pass down the knowledge I've found

sd1

Awards
Haha, we all said one time or another we would only do it to "try". Then you get a physique change like mine and get a little crazy ;)

PCT layout
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT by Olympus Labs (BOGO at Nutraplanet right now)
I like to add in a natty anabolic to maintain gains (epic, dermastrength, xgels)
Have an AI on hand in case of estrogen sides. They can happen even in a substance that doesnt aromatize. Exemistane is what I keep on hand. can get it from the same source as your nolva.

Hahaha and that's one more thing I'm worried about! Getting addicted to this sh*t!

sd1

Awards
Hey bud I've been looking into a first cycle in the future aswell , Msten is what I'm leaning toward but I was told you can still get epi and halo from UK websites were they are still available as some will even ship to the U.S. Hope that doesn't violate any rules but just trying to pass down the knowledge I've found

Thanks for that I'll look into that as well. You know any sites that have msten? Maybe you have to pm me..
Msten seems to be a fairly mild ph from what I'm seeing correct?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Eh some people say it's way too harsh , some say it's mild when you low dose it at 20 mg for 4 weeks. It's all gonna come down to your own opinion personally and I'll pm you

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
20mg fir 4 weeks x an yeild gains in the double digits if you cycle strictly. All these compounds are harsh and have risks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Do yourself a favor and forget about pbold... it will disappoint you

sd1

Awards
So I've continued to do research and am trying to find some EPI, as I'm finding M-sten is pretty harsh, although it varies by person. I'm also looking at all the things I need cycle support, liver sups, SERM, PCT, AI, ect.. Just looking quickly, looks as if I would spend $300 or more on one 4 week cycle!? How much do you guys spend on your cycles?! I know its expensive but I didn't know it was that pricey

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Thats about right
2 bottles of EPI (usually) at 30-40 each + shipping
35 for Serm
30 for cycle supports
30 for OTC PCT
40 for on hand AI
40 for tudca.

lifestyle aint cheap my friend. I usually spend about 200/cycle. thats why I only run 2-3/yr

sd1

Awards
I guess I didn't realize to that extent! haha. But I'm going to look at some options and I'll post up some plans in a bit for your guys' feedback!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If you look most ppl will say that the money isn't gonna be in the cycle it'll be in the diet you'll need food and plenty of it too keep and maintain the gains bud

sd1

Awards
If you look most ppl will say that the money isn't gonna be in the cycle it'll be in the diet you'll need food and plenty of it too keep and maintain the gains bud
I'm not concerned about that. My diet is pretty spot on and has been for over a year now.

But you guys think 1 bottle of Epi5tane by Olympus would be suffiecient? It's in stock right now so I'm thinking about hopping on it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19