Help making a cutting stack

jakro

Awards
I've used 1Andro before, also did a Epi cycle when it was still legal. But used it more of a lean bulking cycle than cutting.

I want to start cutting for the summer but I'm not sure about what to take with whats left. Thought about Ostashred, EpiAndro but I'm looking for opinions on what could be the best stack. I'm willing to do a 2-3 compound stack this go around. I still have half a bottle of Nolva which should be fine for my PCT and a estrogen derma blocker, forgot what its called.

Thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostar1ne and Ep1c are fantastic on a cut. I speak from first hand experience. Great muscle preservation, pump, and vascularity of Osta combined with the endurance increase of Ep1c is a nice run. Use the code in my signature DMA30 for 30% off both at our website.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I love my T2 by mind and muscle. Throw some of that in there.

jakro

Awards
How long can I be on Ostarine for and do I need OCT and PCT for that? I plan to do 20mg a day.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks is a good run at 20mg. I always recommend a SERM and Test Booster pct. Also recommend having an AI on hand in case of estrogen sides. Some have them, some don't. I personally had to use an AI a couple times a week at around the 4th week.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Usually 4-6 weeks. Some say no PCT but I would jump on just to be on the safe side. It definitly won't hurt.

jakro

Awards
for EPIC, can I dose 2 pills a day or is that too much? whats recommended dosage for that?

jakro

Awards
How fast is international shipping from Olympus Labs? Is it worth ordering from the main site or from nutri verse for example where its a tad cheaper but might take longer

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it. In that case I would assume not any longer. I sent the boss a text, so I will confirm once I hear back.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostar1ne and Ep1c are fantastic on a cut. I speak from first hand experience.
Great muscle preservation, pump, and vascularity of Osta combined with the endurance increase of Ep1c is a nice run.
Use the code in my signature DMA30 for 30% off both at our website.
^^this plus some PN Andro 300 Epi Andro would be a helluva stack. Epi Andro will keep you libido up (Osta effected my
labido when ran solo) plus it will give you strength aggression and firm up your muscles too.

jakro

Awards
So a stack of

EP1C
Ostar1ne
PN ANdro 300
Epi Andro

Wouldn't that be too much? also would I need a OCT if I did all this? how much better would it be if I did all 4, or maybe just included EpiAndro to the original stack.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Andro 300 is a topical epi Andro :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Have you researched any of the products youre wanting to take? Whats your tdee?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So a stack of

EP1C
Ostar1ne
PN ANdro 300
Epi Andro

Wouldn't that be too much? also would I need a OCT if I did all this? how much better would it be if I did all 4,
or maybe just included EpiAndro to the original stack.
Even if you just did Osta you will need a PCT

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would run it like this....

Ostar1ne: 20mg once per day in the morning
PN Andro 300: 150mg twice a day (once after AM shower & once after PM shower)
EpiAndro: 300mg once a day before working out
Ep1c: as directed on bottle

jakro

Awards
I've researched them, was looking at Osta for the last week or two.

My tdee is around 2800-3100. I workout 5 times a week, some days are more intense than others, like super sets, drop sets and all that. Can't do that everyday.

I have Nolva on deck and also an AI. So my PCT isn't a problem. Will need to pick up a test booster though.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Run ostarine and epi andro for 8 weeks, pct... take 12 weeks off

jakro

Awards
How good will my workouts and my cut be on

Ostarine
PN Andro 300
EPIC

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And assuming you do have your diet dialed in for a proper cut, they will maintain muscle, give you a hard look, awesome glycogen retention so you'll look fuller even if dropping fat. But that all starts with diet.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How good will my workouts and my cut be on

Ostarine
PN Andro 300
EPIC
How can anyone realistically answer this question

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
How can anyone realistically answer this question
My work outs would be killer ;) I would add in some epic and 11oxo tough and drop the oral epi Andro

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
My work outs would be killer ;) I would add in some epic and 11oxo tough and drop the oral epi Andro
He listed epic...

Whats 11oxo ;-)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
He listed epic...

Whats 11oxo ;-)
Lol that's what I get for trying to be a smart ass while driving. Idk just a little compound that seems to be a bad ass transdermal ;)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol that's what I get for trying to be a smart ass while driving.
Idk just a little compound that seems to be a bad ass transdermal ;)
Really...? Who makes it..? :mischievous:

jakro

Awards
Since I'm doing 8 weeks of Ostarine/Epic, and the 11 oxo and andro 300 are only 4 weeks a bottle. Would it be best if I started those two derms 4 weeks into my Osta cycle?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That's what I would do I like to finish cycles strong rather than jump starting them

jakro

Awards
quick question, can I run either Andro 300 or 11 oxo, maybe both for 8 weeks during this cycle? and does anyone know any codes for orbit nutrition to get a % off?