pro hormones and state drug screening

dchris

Awards
I was starting RPN havoc cycle but have to take state mandated drug screening...will this cause a positive urine or am I OK?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Unless they are screening for it you should be fine most of those tests are looking for the standard drugs opiates amphetamine thc, phycobilin etc
Is it for probation?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't sweat it homie, mccrew nailed it...

dchris

Awards
I tried finding a list of what they test for in my state but no luck...and the tech said I was good on using supplements as long as I wasn't injecting...so I don't know if he was busting my balls or if they really do look for it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drug testing is expensive, the state is only going g to do a standard drug screen. He was definitely busting your balls

dchris

Awards
Thanks..I got one more question but I've read a whole ****load of forums on jacked 3d will it really cause a positive screen or are there really that many knuckleheads out there...its the advanced formula version

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I tried finding a list of what they test for in my state but no luck...and the tech said I was good on using supplements as long as I wasn't injecting...so I don't know if he was busting my balls or if they really do look for it
Epi is illegal now so idk if i would risk it if you are on probation... just another angle to consider...

dchris

Awards
So havoc would be illegal just to be in possession of it as well?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So havoc would be illegal just to be in possession of it as well?
As far as I know yes. Its just like having dbol or black market testosterone because its now a scheduled compound

whitelie

Awards
It won't show in a drug screen, they won't be testing for it.

Jack3d and the like that contained DMAA used to test positive but that's completely different to a prohormone.

A preworkout that contains AMP citrate would likely give similar results to DMAA.
It depends a lot on how far they do the testing with these. The instantaneous test will come up positive for amphetamines but when they further analyse it, it will show its not. It will also be out of your system within 24 hours of stopping use.

I have to do a lot of random testing for work and have never had a problem with ph's, only pwo's. But as said, not sure if it's worth risking it while on probation as its illegal just to have. I'd wait it out personally.