Can you "feel" a dose of superdrol?

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Those of you who have taken SD:

Can you feel a dose of superdrol an hour or 2 after taking it, same way you can feel M5AA, 4-ad, etc.?

Reason I ask is I am trying to figure out if it would be better to split doses into morning and night or morning and pre-WO. If it cannot be felt, it is pointless to take it pre-wo I am assuming.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
nah i didn't feel anything except back pumps lol

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards

Can you feel a dose of superdrol an hour or 2 after taking it, same way you can feel M5AA, 4-ad, etc.?

Reason I ask is I am trying to figure out if it would be better to split doses into morning and night or morning and pre-WO. If it cannot be felt, it is pointless to take it pre-wo I am assuming.
I am just curious...what are you thinking of splitting your doses at?

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am just curious...what are you thinking of splitting your doses at?
Probably going to start at 7.5mg morning and night then move to 10mg morning and night if I am handling the effects okay. I think 20mg is about where I want to be considering my body does not respond to androgens very much at all, but I do not want to go in the high dose range (30mg) b/c I dont want any sides.

Stingray

Awards
I am currently taking 10mg in the AM and I dont feel anthing.

SR

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
negative, some people get headaches.
I used 10mg ~ 8hours a part.
If I took 30mg at once perhaps it would be different.

Cosmo

Awards
I've noticed a better workout (endurance and strength, but mostly endurance) if I take a 20mg dose between 1-2 hours before my workout. I believe Dutchman and someone else on his SD thread felt that way also.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established

Nope. But I never took more than 10mg at once.
It should help with strenght during workout, but not at a level that you would feel before hitting the iron.

schlam_of

Awards
ya, you wont really feel it like you do on other things. even when i took 20mg before going into the weightroom i never had the superman feeling you get from other stuff. course, im five days into pct, and still up 14lbs(3 weeker), so nothing else ive tried can touch that!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I have taken 40mg at once, didnt notice anything.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Interesting replies. I had the opposite reaction. I started at 10 and 10 split and soon went to 20 taken an hour before going to the gym. While driving there I found my desire to get there rising and by about the 1 1/2 hr mark I was absolutely raring to go. Worse yet after tearing up the weights with nice increases it took all I had to stop before exhaustion set in. I just wanted to go on and on. Perhaps because of my age, 63, it just had a much stronger effect on me then on you younger guys. It made me feel, well....SUPER!

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Interesting replies. I had the opposite reaction. I started at 10 and 10 split and soon went to 20 taken an hour before going to the gym. While driving there I found my desire to get there rising and by about the 1 1/2 hr mark I was absolutely raring to go. Worse yet after tearing up the weights with nice increases it took all I had to stop before exhaustion set in. I just wanted to go on and on. Perhaps because of my age, 63, it just had a much stronger effect on me then on you younger guys. It made me feel, well....SUPER!
Uhm, on second thought I have to say that the desire to hit the weights caught me too. But it wasnt a single moment after x hours after taking the cap, it was constant (and its still present 4 days after my last cap), also the days i dont train. That and the exceptional recovery. As I said in my log "SD wants me to hit the gym" :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I didn't "feel" it until I got to 20mg/d then I felt a little aggresive. At 30mg, it was def noticable and even splitting up the dose I could still feel it. Not a bad feeling, but just that focused androgen feel.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Uhm, on second thought I have to say that the desire to hit the weights caught me too. But it wasnt a single moment after x hours after taking the cap, it was constant (and its still present 4 days after my last cap), also the days i dont train. That and the exceptional recovery. As I said in my log "SD wants me to hit the gym" :)
I got this too. I would be walking down the hall at work and found myself mumbling, "...can't wait..deads today..gonna tear it up man...gonna tear it up!" I felt like that almost all the time. Like every workout day was my birthday.....and I knew I was getting new bike...lol.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well i only took 20mg's ed split and all 20 before my wo and i started getting focus after day 3 and by day 8 i was stong as a mofo and focussed but i had to stop for personel reasons but i cant wait to start again !

schlam_of

Awards
its really odd how it affects ppl different. i got up to 30mg daily for a week on my cycle and never got that superman feel. on top of that, recovery wasnt good at all! its actually the first time ever i was sore the next day after working out while on cycle.

frankiebones

Awards
i did because when it kicked in an hour or so after each dose, i got a nasty dehydration headache if i didnt drink enough water (and i was drinkin plenty)

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I took 80mgs at once & spontaneously combusted.

Seriously, I took it an hour or so before my workouts & I felt like I had better workouts as far as more strength & endurance. I hit the iron harder & felt larger pumps & definitely stronger. Of course, it could all be in my head.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
At 80mg, I doubt it. :)
Well, I didn't mean I took 80mgs before my workout. Highest I've ever dosed was 30mg my last week of a 4 week cycle. I thought that was overkill & pointless, imagine 80mgs? lol.

opks22

Awards
I never "felt it" as you are inquiring about, but i also had the non-stop desire to hit the gym... not sure if that was due to the SD though, could have just been me being obsessive...

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
On my last cycle of superdrol i was able to feel it after works out... almost the same feeling i got from ectacy...

designgray

designgray

Awards
I'm no expert - but I am on the tail end of my PCT after a 20/20/30/20 cycle of SD, a sucessfull cycle to say the least. I split doses between morning and afternoon. The only thing I would ask you is - why dose in the evenning ? . . . I had wicked trouble getting a good nights rest on this stuff. :yawn:
I have heard of a couple people having similar problems.
When I do my next cycle of SD, I won't take a single mg within 5 - 6 of sleep time.
:burger: Just a thought . . .

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
That's the experience I get on SD. About a week into my last go round, I remember walking down the hall at my work and by the time I got back from the bathroom, I had "locker room" talked myself into a frenzy. Luckily I was leaving in 30 mins. Needless to say all my work outs those weeks were great.

Even though I dosed a.m. and pre w.o., it wasn't when I dosed it...it just got that way after it built up in my system.

I've heard a couple don't sleep as well if taking it before bed though, so pre w.o. get's my vote.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
man about a week into the stuff i start feeling like **** about an hr or two after i take it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Way to bring up an old thread you wildman! I love it when people dont just write something.

What does your diet look like right now? SD seemed to suck the carbs out of my system. You may need a diet overhaul. I even quick corrected it with honey, but it might be because I will kill somebody for honey.

Are you having any other symptoms ie BP?

philgeorge999

Awards
About 30 mins after I take 10mg I get the 'I think i'm going to have a nosebleed' feeling (I guess my BP shoots up?) and I get a bit dizzy but taking carbs+water when that feeling comes on sorts it.