How should I dose nolva (tamoxifen) for Epistane cycle?

hokiefan23

Awards
Running a 4-5 week epistane cycle. I have done about 2 years of research on this but i'm still having some problems tailoring the cycle towards my needs.This is how i plan to run it so far.

The epistane is in 15mg tabs.

Epi: 30/30/45/45/60 …. This is my first pro hormone cycle, so should i run 4 weeks, 5 weeks, or 6 weeks?

Going to take 1 epi (15mg) in the morning with multivitamin, and probably doing SuperCissus with it. (for joints) Should I run fish oil as well? Also would you recommend gucosamine or should i just stick with epi, multi, and supercissus?

3 hours later, will take Livercare (liv52) and C.E.L. cycle assist.

In the afternoon (most likely 30-45 preworkout) 15mg of epi with a multi and super cissus.

3 hours later, will take Livercare (liv52) and C.E.L. cycle assist.

When I up my dose to 45 mg, I will take 2 caps in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and follow same cycle assist. If I up to 60mg, I will do two in morning (30mg) and two in afternoon (30mg)

PCT

I've got Tamoxifen (nolva) on hand. This is where i'm having a hard time with dosage on this. Some say, 40/40/20/20, but i've also seen 20/20/20/20. What would you recommend? I've got 50ml at 20mg/ml.

Was going to run 3.5g DAA with pct and if I have some Anabeta elite on hand i'll run that as well. I will stop cycle assist as soon as I run out. (will make sure it covers my entire cycle, but will run it until i run out during pct)

Any other tips?If I start to experience back pumps, I will immediately get some taurine.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
i ran nolva at 20/20/10/10 or 1ml/1mL/.5mL/.5mL

hokiefan23

Awards
Do you split your nolva dosage throughout the day or take the 20mg at one time? Also when is the best time to take the dose?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you split your nolva dosage throughout the day or take the 20mg at one time? Also when is the best time to take the dose?
Take it all in one dose. I dose mine before bed with my casein shake every night. Like these guys said, 20/20/10/10

hokiefan23

Awards
do i start pct the day after my last epi pill or do i ride it out a few days or a week to finish up the effects?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do i start pct the day after my last epi pill or do i ride it out a few days or a week to finish up the effects?
Day after last dose

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
And it doesn't taste as bad as some people say. If you have the liquid. But pick up a syringe thingy. They have them at cvs for like $2

hokiefan23

Awards
it came with a syringe… also smells like mouth wash, so probably mint flavored.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Geez, hopefully you didn't get Crest in a Tamox tube haha
I still have my Colgate tamox from last cycle, hoping to use it on my next upcoming cut cycle.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have a good ai on hand b4 cycle starts. I'd recommend exemestane (aromasin).

hokiefan23

Awards
Why would I need an ai? Epi doesn't convert to estrogen.. and wouldn't my serm cover that? If not I can probably grab some erase pro or something

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
AI stops the conversion of test to e.
A serm helps restart your test production and limit e sides
An AI isn't usually need but people after epi cycles specifically sometimes end up with rebound gyno AFTER pct. The . AI is to clear up any side effects you may encounter from stopping your serm

hokiefan23

Awards
ah okay… i have a feeling the gyno might be an issue but i'll pick up some Erase pro if i need it