LGD-4033

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
This has sparked my interest for a recomp/lean bulk to get ready for the beach this summer.

But I have a question from the experienced. How suppressive was it for you?

How much muscle could I expect with a caloric surplus of 500 calories?

My goal would be a realistic 4-8 pounds if clean weight and a small bit if far loss in my lower abdomen .

Just curious about the suppressive nature of LGD. Thanks guys .

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Bump !

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
I have not gotten to try it yet myself, but from my reading it can be pretty suppressive, so I think it would be best to be prepared for the worst.

The suppression seems dose dependent, so depending on your source you would want to play with it, like if you use Platinum Nutraceuticals you might want to go with 4mg per day for your first run or alternate days between 1 cap(4mg) and 2 caps(8mg) or you could go with 8mg everyday. The half-life is 24-36 hours, for that reason I would dose it pre-workout which would allow you to have a dose of 8-16mg acive during your workout.

The run lengths seem to be between 4-8 weeks, the shorter the run, the less suppression. If you got 2 bottles and did the alternating dose you would have 3 4 week cycles, taking around 4-8 weeks between to get test back to where you want it.

Again, I have not tried it myself, but from some reading and putting things together I would go with the alternating dosage and go 4 weeks.

I have heard of people gaining 8-10 pounds in 4-6 weeks. One study with men who were NOT training gained 1.5kg's of muscle over 3 weeks.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
havent used it but i think the general consensus is its quite suppresive and warrants proper pct. havent read anything that would suggest otherwise.

also
-would not alternate dosing
-would consider researching lower dose and bump up as you go to keep the muscles primed for growth./find your sweet spot
-would not expect to gain 5-8lbs and lose body fat.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has sparked my interest for a recomp/lean bulk to get ready for the beach this summer.

But I have a question from the experienced. How suppressive was it for you?

How much muscle could I expect with a caloric surplus of 500 calories?

My goal would be a realistic 4-8 pounds if clean weight and a small bit if far loss in my lower abdomen .

Just curious about the suppressive nature of LGD. Thanks guys .
I have ran lgd 3 times now, on a 12 week run at 8 to 12mg you should be able to grab a few pounds and lean out. Was definitely shutting down from it and was lethargic towards the end of each run. I won't be running it anymore because if I want to mess with my hormones I will do ph.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I have not gotten to try it yet myself, but from my reading it can be pretty suppressive, so I think it would be best to be prepared for the worst. The suppression seems dose dependent, so depending on your source you would want to play with it, like if you use Platinum Nutraceuticals you might want to go with 4mg per day for your first run or alternate days between 1 cap(4mg) and 2 caps(8mg) or you could go with 8mg everyday. The half-life is 24-36 hours, for that reason I would dose it pre-workout which would allow you to have a dose of 8-16mg acive during your workout. The run lengths seem to be between 4-8 weeks, the shorter the run, the less suppression. If you got 2 bottles and did the alternating dose you would have 3 4 week cycles, taking around 4-8 weeks between to get test back to where you want it. Again, I have not tried it myself, but from some reading and putting things together I would go with the alternating dosage and go 4 weeks. I have heard of people gaining 8-10 pounds in 4-6 weeks. One study with men who were NOT training gained 1.5kg's of muscle over 3 weeks.
thanks for the detailed info !

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I have ran lgd 3 times now, on a 12 week run at 8 to 12mg you should be able to grab a few pounds and lean out. Was definitely shutting down from it and was lethargic towards the end of each run. I won't be running it anymore because if I want to mess with my hormones I will do ph.
thank you Yates, always good input. That's deff something to think about !

AndyKush

Awards
Took LGD for 8 weeks at 5mg ED and was suppresive, much more than ostarine about the same as halo I ran a year ago. I did put on good size at least 8lbs in those 2 months. I was also taking S4 and GW so I'm sure those helped with suppression and gains. I think LGD requires proper PCT unlike osta which is the downside but it's just not liver toxic and you get pretty good gains but IMHO it's not worth it as I get shutdown and requires proper PCT, Would rather run a PH, get shutdown but more gains.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Took LGD for 8 weeks at 5mg ED and was suppresive, much more than ostarine about the same as halo I ran a year ago. I did put on good size at least 8lbs in those 2 months. I was also taking S4 and GW so I'm sure those helped with suppression and gains. I think LGD requires proper PCT unlike osta which is the downside but it's just not liver toxic and you get pretty good gains but IMHO it's not worth it as I get shutdown and requires proper PCT, Would rather run a PH, get shutdown but more gains.
another good post. Maybe I should reconsider LGD and go with osta

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about to cut with osta even though I have a bottle of lgd in the cabinet if that tells you anything

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
That is probably a good idea until there are some capped logs out that you can look at. I personally do not trust getting anything from a research chem company because you really cannot be sure what you are getting, and I am guessing that is where everyone else is getting theirs as the capped version only came out very recently I believe.
I guess it is the same for sups, but it feels safer to me. So lookout from some Platinum Nutraceuticals logs or logs for another company if they start capping it to see how people are reacting.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to run the GW and 5HD LAX in about 2 weeks.

Nut.JPG

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Nice. GW501516 is a PPAR delta and not a beta. Are you sure to take stuff from Platinum Nutraceuticals, Rocket3015 ? If they can't write the correct description on the box, what are you expecting inside? No offense, better watch out.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. GW501516 is a PPAR delta and not a beta. Are you sure to take stuff from Platinum Nutraceuticals, Rocket3015 ? If they can't write the correct description on the box, what are you expecting inside? No offense, better watch out.
I cannot comment on Thier gw but I have used other pn products and they are gtg. He is a pn rep btw