Var only cycle - need input

pushpullgain

Awards
3rd var only cycle has come to an end today, and I've developed a bit of a theory based on my results..

My first 2 cycles I ran 75mg ED for 50 days each
Weeks 1-2 I noticed the most fat loss (specifically on the stomach), followed by a near constant BF% and weight gain of 5-7 lbs by the end of the cycle. 30 days after each cycle I had maintained about 4lbs, with BF% about the same as where the cycle ended.
Toward the end of the cycle (days 35-50), pumps were near unbearable. Couldn't run more than 400m without stopping (calves/tibialis ant.), couldn't play hockey (spinal erectors), and doing any kind of drop set was painful.

Cycle #3: ran 60mg ED for 7 days, followed by 90mg ED for 43 days. saw similar results to cycles 1 & 2 in the first couple weeks as well. BF% seemed to continue to drop in the following weeks maybe a little bit more than cycles 1 & 2 but not by much.
Same story with the pumps, and ended up going from 180-188lbs so I'm hoping to be at about 185 30 days from now.

Anyways, what I've taken from my results (rapid weight fat loss in early weeks) is that in the first couple weeks of the cycle, my body is still producing it's natural testosterone and therefore is seeing the effects of both my test and the anavar, and by the 7 day mark, my body is beginning to shut down/slow production and that increase in var on day 8 gives me a boost in total test but continues to slow my natural test production.
This would explain my plateau in fat loss after weeks 1 & 2.

Opinions?

pushpullgain

Awards
Also, what I am considering trying on my next cycle (2 months from now) is the following:
Week 1: 60mg ED
week 2: 90mg ED
Week 3: 120mg ED

Weeks 4 & 5: taper off var & add dex ("mini" pct)

Week 6: 90mg ED
Week 7: 120mg ED
week 8: 150mg ED

Alright go ahead guys bash away :)

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I think you should use diet to manipulate your physique rather than steroids
Trying to gain weight, eat more
Trying to lose fat, eat less
Just take the anavar and both will work a bit better

I also think the 2 week "PCT" protocol in the middle is pointless
You stopped getting results because the drug has built up in your system. How much do you expect to happen in 2 weeks? It takes a long time to build muscle. If you hit a stall then you need to change the diet. Or you can just up the dose I guess, which is great until the sides set in