How to dose Epi at 45mgs using 10 and 15mg pills

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys - currently in the middle of a LGI Msten and Epi stack/bridge. I will post updates shortly.

I have one bottle of epi-strong which is 15mg per pill and trying to use that bottle up. That bottle isn't enough for 6 weeks at 45mgs so I'm combining it with LGI Epi-10 which is 10mgs per pill.

I'm currently dosing Msten as follow:
8AM - 10mg
2PM - 10mg
8PM - 10mg

What do you guys think about adding in my epi like this:
8AM - 10mg msten, 15mg epi
2PM - 10mg msten, 10mg epi
8PM - 10mg msten, 15mg epi

I know it's best to keep the hormones consistent but tough to do with 10 and 15mg pills

Thanks guys!

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
I'm an idiot...just realized that's 40mgs lol. Should I keep the dosing like that at 40mg or make the 2PM dose 20mg epi so I'm at 50mg total?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm an idiot...just realized that's 40mgs lol. Should I keep the dosing like that at 40mg or make the 2PM dose 20mg epi so I'm at 50mg total?
I say go 50. Also, any way to get that morning dose earlier and evening dose later?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
I could push the morning dose to 730am and evening dose to as late as midnight but I thought dosing at 8pm (pre-workout) might be better than right before bed.....let me know what you think

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could push the morning dose to 730am and evening dose to as late as midnight but I thought dosing at 8pm (pre-workout) might be better than right before bed.....let me know what you think
Ok, so you workout at that time. Gotcha. That probably is the best evening dose then. But yeah, if you could bring the morning one a little earlier, I would. Although 7:30 isn't much difference.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how many of each pill do you have.. it will be easier to lay it out knowing the quantities...

10mg..?
15mg..?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go 50 unless you have to. You can get the full benefits at 40. I only recently bumped up to 45 because i only had 15mg pills.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I will keep it at 40mg for now.

I have 90 pills of 15mgs and 450 pills of 10mgs, but I want to use up the 90 pill bottle during this cycle.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have a couple options...

You could run it like this....

OPTION 1:

Run Epi Strong @ 15mg 3 times per day for the 1st 30 days (45mg per day) & then LGI Epi @ 50 mg for 2 more weeks.

OPTION 2:

Use 1 15mg Epi Strong per day for 45 days and save the other half of the bottle for a 2nd cycle.
Then use 3 LGI Epi per day for 45 days and save the rest for the 2nd cycle..

15mg @ 8am
20mg @ 2pm
10mg @ 8pm