Dermacrine vs 4-dhea plus AI

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have thoughts on which would be a better test base on a cycle?

Dermacrine or a 4-DHEA with Formestane as AI. Also, why?

Also, what makes Dermacrine so special as a stand out test base? The fact its transdermal?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Most ppl just feel great on dermacrine, 4ad is a good base but you gotta do 3x the recommended serving to get results which can get pretty expensive. One bottle of dermacrine will last 6 weeks at 3 pumps a day. Just my 2cents.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you use derma and you got a girl or kids be careful not to get any on them through contact.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Most ppl just feel great on dermacrine, 4ad is a good base but you gotta do 3x the recommended serving to get results which can get pretty expensive. One bottle of dermacrine will last 6 weeks at 3 pumps a day. Just my 2cents.
Oh interesting. Do you need to 3x dose of oral because absorption is lower than topical?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im not sure on absorption rates, i just know as well as many others who have used 4 ad that you dont get anything from the reccomended dose. Same for stano as a base, honestly most otc steroids need to be dosed higher then "recommended", those are just safty guidelines. Not saying 4ad is a bad product, its great if you have the funds to dose it properly.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine is DHEA and pregnenolone, not a test base. The conversion to test is very low, so that would not be a good choice. It is a great product, but not for your intended purposes.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not as a "test" base, i agree with you on that. But its great to combat sides.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just outta curiosity what are you going to be running?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
I just meant to combat lethargy mainly and least amount of side effects. I have used Dermacrine on an Msten cycle, and got some puffy nips from it. Could be a few things going on. I am looking to run DMZ in a few months, and have Dermacrine, but wondering the different places of things and why one might be better or not.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I doubt the Derma caused the puffy nips, but there is DHEA in it and excess can convert to estrogen. Likely not with the amount that is in it, but still something to consider.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
I doubt the Derma caused the puffy nips, but there is DHEA in it and excess can convert to estrogen. Likely not with the amount that is in it, but still something to consider.
I was using Formestane with the Dermacrine and no lumps or soreness, just puffy. Also used Exemestane when the puffiness popped up and had no effect. Could have been prolactin, but recently saw high levels of Progesterone can cause it too so it made me wonder about the Pregnenolone used in D-crine.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was using Formestane with the Dermacrine and no lumps or soreness, just puffy. Also used Exemestane when the puffiness popped up and had no effect. Could have been prolactin, but recently saw high levels of Progesterone can cause it too so it made me wonder about the Pregnenolone used in D-crine.
Puffy nips are common on cycle, as long as they don't get painful or lumpy you should be okay