Epi/Halo, Ultra Stano...how much?

modernoscar

Awards
I have a bottle of DNA Cannibal and Antaeus Labs Ultra Stano. Halo is dosed at 17.5mg per cap and Epi is 15mg per cap. Stano is 150mg per cap. How much would you run?

brooklyknight

Awards
I would run 35mg Halo, 30mg epistane for the first week and 600mg stano. Then bump up the dosages to 52.5mg Halo, 45mg epistane and 800mg stano. I wouldn't run DNA Cannibal higher because of the fairly high dose of epistane compared to halo. The epistane + stano will get you where you want to be for sure, the halodrol is just gravy. Last time I ran epi+stano at 40/800 I gained 15lbs on a bulk.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of DNA Cannibal and Antaeus Labs Ultra Stano. Halo is dosed at 17.5mg per cap and Epi is 15mg per cap. Stano is 150mg per cap. How much would you run?
They don't give any room to take advantage of the halo, do they? 3 caps should be good and at least 4 caps of the stano, 5 or 6 being better

pompom

pompom

Awards
What about 20 mg epistane, 40 mg halo + 450 mg stano? Is that still useful? The reason being to stretch the bottles for a 6 week cycle instead of 4.

pompom

pompom

Awards
Bump!

Would it work to combine a really low dose epi and a really low dose halo into a low but still usable cycle, with some stano added?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump!

Would it work to combine a really low dose epi and a really low dose halo into a low but still usable cycle, with some stano added?
You could run it but you would be happier with higher doses for 6 weeks imo. 40 mg epi, 80mg halo, 900 mg stano would be ideal

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
According to the Anteasus Labs reps, you don't need to run Ultra Stano as high as normal Stano because
of the Cyclodextrin Complex.

Here is quote from the rep in the Anteaus Labs Forum

I would keep it simple: Ultra Stano would be best taken preworkout, and 600mg could be a good (high) dose,
but I'd say you start at 300mg pre workout week one and then go to 300mg pre 150mg some other some
other time of the day. 900mg does sound excessive.