Msten Question

ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff

Awards
I have a bottle half full of Msten and was wondering if anyone thinks I should stack it with Anabeta Elite, and will it yield results at a lower dose say 4-8mg of Msten stacked with the Anabeta Elite?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
No don't stack them, wait for pct to use that Anabeta. No point in mixing a steroid with a natural anabolic imo

ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff

Awards
No don't stack them, wait for pct to use that Anabeta. No point in mixing a steroid with a natural anabolic imo
would I still get anything out of 4-8mg of Msten tho? I had to cut my cycle short because of an injury so I got a little more than half the bottle left, I just don't want to waste it you feel me?:p

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
would I still get anything out of 4-8mg of Msten tho? I had to cut my cycle short because of an injury so I got a little more than half the bottle left, I just don't want to waste it you feel me?:p
Just get another bottle and run. Did you pct and stay off?

ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff

Awards
Just get another bottle and run. Did you pct and stay off?
Yes I too my full pct and have been off since, I'll just grab a new bottle and save the anabeta elite for pct, thanks for the help Abe

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yes I too my full pct and have been off since, I'll just grab a new bottle and save the anabeta elite for pct, thanks for the help Abe
Time on + pct = the amount of time to stay off. And no problem.