1-androsterone, 4-androsterone, erase pro stack??????

biggzmiggz

Awards
Ok so about a few months ago I ran my first PH cycle of 1-androsterone by finaflex, with revolution black and DAA for my pct.... I ran it for 5 ~weeks at 200mg/300/400/400/400 followed by PCT....

I saw great results with 12lbs of mass and kept around 8lbs as months went by. I didnt have any problems with sides except one major issue, my LIBIDO.... I was pretty much lymph after the beginning of my 3rd week in, all the the way through till the 2nd week of my pct... everything is back to norm

Now, I want to run another cycle (without losing my libido) of 1-androsterone but this time with 4-androsterone by Advance Muscle Science. I know many use 4-androsterone (4-dhea) as a "test base" to reduce or remove the possibility of sides such as lethargy or in my sitch Libido...

my 4 week run will look like this 1-andro at 200/200/200/200 and 4-andro at 400/400/400/400 pct PES erase with 3000mg DAA for a month

i dont want to run it any higher than suggested so that my OTC PCT pes erase pro and DAA will run smoothly.. im not expecting pheonominal gains and will be happy if i even gain a few pounds.

Im trying to cut and dry out but I read through forums saying that 4-ad is a wet compound causing you to retain water, due to the raise of estrogen after high testosterone. My question is, Can I use an AI such as PES Erase (ON CYCLE!) as AI to counter-effect the estrogen raise that comes with 4-ad and still being able to use it (4-ad) to help with libido???

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, use an ai with the 4 andro and you will stay dry. If you dose according to bottle directions you probably won't need an ai at all. I would have your ai on hand and only use it if you start to retain fluid or get any nipple sensitivity

biggzmiggz

Awards
yates84 ok great thanks for the quick answer. I figured it would help with the water retention but libido will be on point? Right? Since ive heard low estrogen can also cause low libido.
LeanEngineer was actually going to get it from there thanks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No problem!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 ok great thanks for the quick answer. I figured it would help with the water retention but libido will be on point? Right? Since ive heard low estrogen can also cause low libido.
LeanEngineer was actually going to get it from there thanks!
No one can tell you for sure if you will keep your libido but I didn't have any problems in that department my last 4 andro run. Get an ai and only use it if you have problems.

biggzmiggz

Awards
No one can tell you for sure if you will keep your libido but I didn't have any problems in that department my last 4 andro run. Get an ai and only use it if you have problems.
Alright well thanks for the help!
Ill try n log my run