upcoming cycle

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Okay so I'm not starting yet but will be in a fee months. I'm finishing up pct from last cycle and for my next one I had planned on using TD tren and TD trest now I know the protocol is on cycle plus pct = time off but since they are transdemrals would that allow for a short gap in between?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Time off is to let the body's hormones, lipids, and other functions normalize. Oral, im or td it makes no difference. Also trest/tren could be a rough combo as there both 19 nors i believe. Make sure you do your homework.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Mainly just curious about it since transdermals are considerably less toxic than orals. Also I was under the impression I had seen someone's log where they ran them together ... But I could be wrong.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
as said above, tie off is for hormonal stabilization mostly and has nothing ot do with toxicity. If that were the case you wouldn't need breaks for IM since its not toxic at all and we all know thats not a good plan.

The two 19nor's probably oculd be run together but you'd be looking at some serious sides. A lot of the sides they have are the same so I can only imagine they would just be multiplied. Personally, I wouldn't recommend it simply for the fact that they're so similar. seems like a waste.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not just about toxicity, it's also about allowing the endocrine system and CNS to recover as much as possible. I think a lot of people don't realize that sex hormones exert effects in other areas of the body. Don't rush in to another cycle, spend some time off, let your body recover. You will be glad you did.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Thanks guys. This forum has been a lot of help in the past and continues to be!