How should I run Ostarine?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of 240 5mg Ostarine tablets and plan on running an 8 weeker with it. Was thinking about running it 10/10/15/15/15/15/20/20

I would PCT it with TEST Powder from USP Labs

Thinking about adding Eradicate-E to the cycle as well

Looking for experienced OSTA users to comment and help. What should I take on cycle for hormonal control, and what should the PCT look like?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Also, when would I dose my Osta and supports? Osta PWO? Osta AM/PM? Estrogen control AM/PM? etc

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Take osta whenever... dose "e" per bottle instructions

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Right Osta's halflife makes it not really matter.

So arimistane is enough of a support?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Right Osta's halflife makes it not really matter.

So arimistane is enough of a support?
Use test powder with inh-e

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your going to love it man!
running 30mg a day and already making solid gains.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your going to love it man! running 30mg a day and already making solid gains.
im at 20mg it's pretty decent, I'm on a cut and my strength feels pretty good

Running it with x factor

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im at 20mg it's pretty decent, I'm on a cut and my strength feels pretty good

Running it with x factor
Very interesting combo, Osta and ArA. Have not heard of anyone else doing this. I also used Osta on a cut and it was fantastic. Currently using ArA on a bulk, always assumed that would be it's best purpose. But paired with Osta I can see how it would aid in muscle sparing in a deficit. Might have to try.

Faktalay

Awards
I have a bottle of 240 5mg Ostarine tablets and plan on running an 8 weeker with it. Was thinking about running it 10/10/15/15/15/15/20/20

I would PCT it with TEST Powder from USP Labs

Thinking about adding Eradicate-E to the cycle as well

Looking for experienced OSTA users to comment and help. What should I take on cycle for hormonal control, and what should the PCT look like?
I have ran osta for 8 weeks 20 mg ed. I had the same bottle of osta. And I ran nolvadex 4 weeks in the PCT , 4 weeks after the pct my testesteron is 1125 , which is double number of pre osta level. However, my estrogen is above the normal due to serm'so aromatisation. So running AI is a must if you consider using serm. That was my second osta run. I loved it.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Im running ara right now, i think im going to finish this bottle before my osta.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im at 20mg it's pretty decent, I'm on a cut and my strength feels pretty good Running it with x factor
are you taking ostarine simultaneously with X factor? if not, how far apart from each other?