Ostarine pct

flamini

flamini

Awards
I'm reading SERMS are not needed and that under 20 mg no post is needed !? I'm not comfortable having no post .. But to SERM or not to SERM

4 weeks
Ostarine 20mg once daily
DAA 10 mg (happens to be in the product)

MrBEEF

Awards
I'm reading SERMS are not needed and that under 20 mg no post is needed !? I'm not comfortable having no post .. But to SERM or not to SERM

4 weeks
Ostarine 20mg once daily
DAA 10 mg (happens to be in the product)
then you know the answer! =) Clomid is cheap enough that is doesn't hurt. Also, you may want to run it for 6 weeks, this way if you're going toget into a PCT anyways, might as well yolk it up more to reap more benefits.

Are you not into PH's? In all honestly, Osterine was nothing compared to Epistane...but that's just me. but it did well in supporting to hold my gains. But a cycle of it by itself...ehhh (just me though, know a lot of people here feel different).

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Always SERM man. It's not expensive and best to be on the safe side.

flamini

flamini

Awards
then you know the answer! =) Clomid is cheap enough that is doesn't hurt. Also, you may want to run it for 6 weeks, this way if you're going toget into a PCT anyways, might as well yolk it up more to reap more benefits. Are you not into PH's? In all honestly, Osterine was nothing compared to Epistane...but that's just me. but it did well in supporting to hold my gains. But a cycle of it by itself...ehhh (just me though, know a lot of people here feel different).
Yeah I know the answer ? damn it lol . Just waned someone to say nah man out good lmao. But seriously yeah I guess ill just look for clomid. Also no PH for me just a little nervous to take one .