First Epistane Cycle

kens19

Awards
I'm looking to run epistane for four weeks at 40 mg, and taking protex by vital labs as a cycle support. At the end of the fourth week I have forged post cycle, i also have an anti estrogen and some joint support just in case. Is there anything else I would need or change the dosage any way? Thanks

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
well Epistane is an estrogen killer, so at the end of your cycle (even tho its short) you will likely feel like doo doo. I would add in some dermacrine at 3-5 pumps per day (transdermal DHEA/preg) to combat that and act as a hormonal base. I would also grab Nolvadex because there is a larger risk of estrogen rebound coming off of Epi than with something like Halo

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking to run epistane for four weeks at 40 mg, and taking protex by vital labs as a cycle support. At the end of the fourth week I have forged post cycle, i also have an anti estrogen and some joint support just in case. Is there anything else I would need or change the dosage any way? Thanks
How old are you? Stats?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well Epistane is an estrogen killer, so at the end of your cycle (even tho its short) you will likely feel like doo doo. I would add in some dermacrine at 3-5 pumps per day (transdermal DHEA/preg) to combat that and act as a hormonal base. I would also grab Nolvadex because there is a larger risk of estrogen rebound coming off of Epi than with something like Halo
The Nolva should be run anyway to help restore natural production faster. An AI will be needed because Epi is notorious for estro rebound, which the Dermacrine will help with in PCT. But you may want to have something with Arimistane on hand in case the Dermacrine isn't enough.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/e-control-rx-2-0-by-ironmaglabs

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/revolution-pct-black-by-finaflex

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
4 weeks is not long enough- not even worth a run

kens19

Awards
So now im looking at still 40mg for four weeks, but then followed by revolution pct and dermacrine(3-5 pumps a day), would I still need an anti estrogen or am I fine because the pct has armistane?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Yea id def bump it to 5 weeks and run the dermacrine while on cycle, not pct. Also arimistane is not a good AI at all and you should still have nolva on hand due to this. Sucks that formestane was banned

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So now im looking at still 40mg for four weeks, but then followed by revolution pct and dermacrine(3-5 pumps a day), would I still need an anti estrogen or am I fine because the pct has armistane?
Nope.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Need a serm for post cycle. Its really the only thing you need.