Did I goof!

stevenmi04

Awards
I have always done a proper pct including a serm, AI, test booster, cortisol control. I recently decided to run a cycle of super dmz 3.0 . I got blood work done before my cycle however I didn't wait for the results before starting because I felt fine. Two weeks into this cycle I get the results back and dr. Says I have low T. I've always read that normal levels range from 300-900 but it wasn't measured like that. She said for my age (31) it should be 8.somethimg to 15.something. Mine was 7.something. She prescribed me 50mg testosterone troches. My question is should I stop the cycle or go ahead and run it, or wait till pct and include it?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That is just using a different scale, that is the range used here in Canada.

Kind of your call, a cycle will not help the matter but if you are on TRT anyways they will retest it at intervals while figuring your ideal dose, next test likely being after the cycle, and up your dose if needed.

Note if they are testing more than total T they will likely figure out you are cycling.

stevenmi04

Awards
If I start the troches will I have to take something like that forever. Not that concerned about them finding out just felt like an idiot when I got the results back. Also does anyone know about side effects. Won't the dmz put my test way up there anyway, will the troches convert to estrogen. Also dhea was also low. Progesterone and estrogen were normal

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Technically it will lower your T. It binds to receptors in its place, and less T is deemed needed and therefore produced. Initially this is why Free T ratio is high (the compounds are bound, more T is free) and if Free T is tested they will know you are cycling.

There is a lot more to it than this but does that address your questions?