4 weeks into Epi help

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hey guys, Loving the epi cycle right now. BIG GAINS only thing i have noticed is i am lethargic at times. Is this normal? its nothing bad like i can move and do stuff, i have just been pushing through it. I didn't know if it was due to anything.

Cycle 30/30/45/45/45/45

gynopuff

Awards
Yes because you shut your testosterone down you prob feel like crap if you dont have any balls and do not want to run test to feel normal you can run DHEA around 75mg-100mg a day its cheap as crap.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
i mean i feel totally fine but tired sometimes. and ok ill pick some up thanks, when should i take it? dosage wise

gynopuff

Awards
i mean i feel totally fine but tired sometimes. and ok ill pick some up thanks, when should i take it? dosage wise
Some people take it before bed some take it in the morning im not too sure I usually take 50 before bed 50 in the am and I like the bible verse you have buddy.

gynopuff

Awards
I dont know if you live in the usa but you can get it at walmart or walgreens

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Some people take it before bed some take it in the morning im not too sure I usually take 50 before bed 50 in the am and I like the bible verse you have buddy.
Thanks for the bible verse, tattooed on ribs also. Anyways yeah I just found some thanks