Deca / Primo

BluWhoo

Awards
Early 40's, on TRT. Once or twice year I will run cycles. Right now 800 mg test a week for 10 weeks. In the Spring I want to try DECA and Primo. I will drop my test down to about twice whatever amount of DECA I decide to run. Not looking for specific recommendations for me just general opinions what amounts of DECA and Primo. And also, is the DECA Primo redundant? Should I use one or the other instead of both?

Also, currently running 33 mg oxymethelone injectable EOD with the 800 mg test.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Early 40's, on TRT. Once or twice year I will run cycles. Right now 800 mg test a week for 10 weeks. In the Spring I want to try DECA and Primo. I will drop my test down to about twice whatever amount of DECA I decide to run. Not looking for specific recommendations for me just general opinions what amounts of DECA and Primo. And also, is the DECA Primo redundant? Should I use one or the other instead of both? Also, currently running 33 mg oxymethelone injectable EOD with the 800 mg test.
I personally wouldn't trust primo unless it's put of a pharmacy. One good source that was known for his quality gear especially primo was mass spec'd and found to be barely 100mg/ml when it was labeled 200mg/ml. This guy was supposed to be top of the line.

BluWhoo

Awards
The primo is legit. I know it can be difficult to obtain but I have all confidence in the source.