Negative effects of high-dose Msten?

Pimptastic

Pimptastic

Awards
Besides shut-down which I'm expecting anyway, what if anything should I worry about if I wanted to run Msten at a high dose, say 36mg a day?

I have enough to run Msten @ 36 and Trenevar @ 120 for 6 weeks on a bulking cycle. Or would it be better to run a lower dose of each and turn it into an 8-week cycle?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Id do 20mg or 24 depending on the Msten capsule and Trenavar 120mg for 8 weeks. I think with Msten you'll only experience more back pumps and possibly hair shedding at a higher dosage.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Lower, longer, is generally better, as long as your supports are in order.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Blood pressure is the only side I ever seem to encounter. Haven't run Msten yet but I can imagine it will spike up! Do everything possible to get it low and keep it low .

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blood pressure
Lethargy
Libido loss
HAIR LOSS

Hair loss is the biggest side effect of high dosed methylstenbolone for me.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Besides shut-down which I'm expecting anyway, what if anything should I worry about if I wanted to run Msten at a high dose, say 36mg a day?

I have enough to run Msten @ 36 and Trenevar @ 120 for 6 weeks on a bulking cycle. Or would it be better to run a lower dose of each and turn it into an 8-week cycle?
I don't suggest running it much higher than 28mg, 32 at most. Definitely i'd have TUDCA + CEL Cycle Assist lol. You would have some great positives, but it would be hard on your organs, you'd possibly run in to hair loss issues, back pumps. I've been known to push the limits, but i don't think i'd go much higher than 28mg ED. Honestly i'd rather just add in another compound.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Blood pressure
Lethargy
Libido loss
HAIR LOSS

Hair loss is the biggest side effect of high dosed methylstenbolone for me.
At what dosage did you experience the hair loss ? I only got Msten cause all the Triumphalis was sold out and I never had any hair loss on that. How do you think 20 mg would be on the hair or should I keep it at 10mg , also gonna stack it with Nano Mithras for about 6-8weeks

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I think I'll have to run higher doses just bc of it's half life and to keep it in my system consistently. I keep seeing 6-9 hours, is this right?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Have you run msten before? If you aren't a very experienced user, I found starting at 20mg for three weeks and then bumping up to 36 kept the gains nice and steady. I've found that after running something for 3 or 4 weeks, the effectiveness drops off quickly unless the dose is upped drastically. I didnt have any sides from msten and ran that dose my first time using it. The results were massive.

Pimptastic

Pimptastic

Awards
Thanks for the responses I think I'll run it @ 24 for 8 weeks instead

Swolljaboi

Awards
I'm planning to run 24mg for 4 weeks. I have a bottle of Diabolix I was thinking of throwing on top of it but I'm not sure if it wound be beneficial or not. They are both new hormones to me so I'm unsure about stacking them.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yo I ran it at 32 mg for 31 days and it was just terrible. Don't get me wrong I got some good gains but the sides were unbearable. The last 2 weeks the bp headaches were just nasty. My liver must had been nearly dead because my pee looked like iced tea the last week. By far the worst side was the lethargy. I have never in my life been so tired all the time. I was doing 50mg of oral trest per day and it did help a lot. I ran out of trest and the lethargy hit me like a 1000 lbs of sleeping pills.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At what dosage did you experience the hair loss ? I only got Msten cause all the Triumphalis was sold out and I never had any hair loss on that. How do you think 20 mg would be on the hair or should I keep it at 10mg , also gonna stack it with Nano Mithras for about 6-8weeks
20mg+/day. Ketoconazol shampoo helps though.