Olympus Labs Spawn Stack Complete

broc123

Awards
So i just purchased the Complete Spawn Stack by Olympus Labs and its in the process of being shipped but i wanted to hear some opinions before use. I have used a few PH but never stacked 3 before. Listed below is what i purchased. I have vitamins and milk thistle to go along with this as well.
Cycle
Olympus Labs STENABOL
Olympus Labs EP15TANE
Olympus Labs TR3N
Olympus Labs AR1MACARE PRO

PCT
Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT

Basically all i am looking for is some information on what else needs to be added to make this a nice smooth cycle with health in mind. Also any general tips would be greatly appreciated

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
I assume you have a serm brother....
You may also need some inhibit p while on cycle,
taurine for the pumps
and fishoil or joint support due to joint problem
Also have transform or another AI on hand, just in case estrogen are increased or rebounds after pct
my 2 cents, good luck

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assume you have a serm brother....
You may also need some inhibit p while on cycle,
taurine for the pumps
and fishoil or joint support due to joint problem
Also have transform or another AI on hand, just in case estrogen are increased or rebounds after pct
my 2 cents, good luck
^^this. No serm, no cycle

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes SERM first. And then an AI for pct and Inhibit P for on cycle.

broc123

Awards
i have been looking for a SERM and an additional AI but not sure which one to get... any suggestions.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have been looking for a SERM and an additional AI but not sure which one to get... any suggestions.
There are a couple of board sponsor rc sites where you can get your ai and serm. Hardcorepeptides has always treated me good

broc123

Awards
which products do you use from this site for your serms and AI

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
which products do you use from this site for your serms and AI
I use clomid for my serm. Anastrazole or exemestane would be good ai back ups. The armistane in your armicare pro should be more than sufficient while on cycle but it is very good practice to have something stronger on standby. Inhibit p is necessary for tren as stated already

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
Could you guys list the dosages of Exemestane?

I made a thread a little bit ago about running this exact stack. I'd have everything on hand, but had OL Transform in case I needed an AI. Should I drop the OL Transform for Exemestane?