Cabergoline experiences with Tren?

toneispower

Awards
I'm having a hard time finding anyone who's used cabergoline to fight tren sides..

I'm considering running a dopamine agonist for my next tren cycle. Does it help with sides such as anxiety and temper at all?

I love tren but towards the end of the cycle I'm in mind-f××× city!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I'm having a hard time finding anyone who's used cabergoline to fight tren sides..

I'm considering running a dopamine agonist for my next tren cycle. Does it help with sides such as anxiety and temper at all?

Are you thinking about using RC caber or pharma brand?
I've heard nothing but negative things about RC caber. It's not stable in liquid solution.
I use prami. Works great while on tren. Some people dislike prami because some feel ill while on it. I start at a very low dose, .25 mgs, taken before bed. Taper up to .75 mgs. That's all I personally need, keeps all tren sides under control

toneispower

Awards
It seems like prami consistently has negative reviews compared to caber. My last tren cycle was such a mind-fxxk I don't think I will ever run it again unless caber or prami can keep sides minimal. The gains vs sides just weren't worth it to me

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I used it my second time around and it made the cycle live able.... Even with the small amounts of tren iv takin (350mg ace wk) I would never run tren again without caber! Ever!

First cycle was hell and I kept downing it lower and lower till i got to 112.5mg wk kept it there for 3wks at that dose and sides where still crazy.

Paxton has pharm caber but its not cheap... But it you need it you need it.

toneispower

Awards
Wow. Usealittle... thanks for the input man. This past cycle was my 4th tren cycle and the sides hit me at 600mg per week like a ton of bricks. It was probably one of the worst feelings in my life..

Did the caber keep anxiety at bay? I've never had panic attacks in my life until this past run with tren. God it was terrible!

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
For me I felt better with it yes, I get every bad side possable from tren... Other then leaky nips.

markmile

Awards
I'd say lower the dosage. I had killer results at 300mg/wk without a prolactin inhibitor. I just did my best to keep to myself and avoid confrontation because tren made me an *******. My friend ran 3-400mg and had bad anxiety and had to use alprazolam daily. Iron-dragon.com has caber at a reasonable price.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established

There natural supplements that work for prolactin issues. B6. ZINC.. vitex.. Ginko... look into it

livestrong82

Awards
At what dose did u run the caber? I want to run between 300-400mg a week of tren a

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
dopa+ super low prami, <3tren lol dopa will help with prolactin, mood and sleep and prami will kick prolactin ass

here worst part is the heat, sweaty and smell like a damn ape. But yea for the aggression, just make sure you have some headphones always around, tune the world out for a bit and breathe haha

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nothing makes Tren sides go away man. Some people tolerate it better... Some don't. It's just how it rolls. Some things make it more bearable but they are still gunna be there. Personally I run the hell outta it but I only get insomnia and constant sweats. Benadryl and AC make those bearable lol. I love Tren but there's a reason Tren is king.., not for the faint of heart