ostarine ostabol solo log 4 week

gynopuff

Awards
Well I will be doing a log im 3 days in I will take pictures every week.

Goals- recomp im looking to put on size and lose some fat. I'll be eating at maintenance.

Stats
Height: 6"1
Weight: 182
Yrs lifting: 1.5yrs 5 days a week
Bf: 12%

Work out split below
Mon - chest/back
Tue - arms/abs/shoulders
We'd - legs
Thrs - off
Fri - chest/back
Sat - abs/shoulders/hard cardio
Sun - off (I do cardio every day but Sun)

Food - 4.4k cals a day pro around 150g
And I'm also carb cycling.

gynopuff

Awards
Day:1 10mg felt nothing
Day 2: 10mg had problems sleeping
Day 3: 10mg problems falling asleep last night and today I had an odd headache in the gym but had great endurance at 830am note its almost 1 I feel quite nervous but my mood is ok just an UN easy feeling in my chest maybe elevated bp I think.

gynopuff

Awards
It's def not in my head I thought this was bunk. So if anything my head would tell me im not feeling anything. My heart is racing atm not cool.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Its very common. It happened to me on tren and I had to stop my cycle early. Try and relax! Don't think to hard about it. If your not comfortable in a few weeks throw the towel in. No gains are worth feeling like that. Your three days in thought! Anything you feel is all in your head as of now.
some of the best advice right here. Typically a headache is reported with osta use and it could be from BP or something else, it typically subsides or disappears in a week or so. do you have a pct planned out?

gynopuff

Awards
Im sitting here looking out the window just chilling and it feels like I'm being chased by a bear. Im androgen anxious fellaz someone call an ambulance.

gynopuff

Awards
some of the best advice right here. Typically a headache is reported with osta use and it could be from BP or something else, it typically subsides or disappears in a week or so. do you have a pct planned out?
Nah gonna let the body recover naturally heard its the best way to restore ball size...... jk erase along with Clomid at 12.5mg eod two weeks

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Nah gonna let the body recover naturally heard its the best way to restore ball size...... jk erase along with Clomid at 12.5mg eod two weeks
good call with the serm. Seems like you have everything down pat and just ride out the gain* train.

*some vocal users report not gains, ymmv

gynopuff

Awards
It's 430 here heart rate has slowed down. I'll give it another 3 days if things do not change ill just do a test prop cycle. Every time I mess with pu#!y orals I think why did I not just do test. I get the least side's with test feel great the whole time.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
In on this. I'm 1.5 weeks on Ostar1ne, felt the weird headache behind the eyes first few days. Crazy sleepiness (beyond lethargy) first 2 days also. At 20mg this week, but today I'm splitting the dose to see if it makes a difference in slightly higher bp

gynopuff

Awards
In on this. I'm 1.5 weeks on Ostar1ne, felt the weird headache behind the eyes first few days. Crazy sleepiness (beyond lethargy) first 2 days also. At 20mg this week, but today I'm splitting the dose to see if it makes a difference in slightly higher bp
Ok so did the headaches subside? Did you feel any better at all before upping the dose? My head dude this blows man. I feel like I'm taking some bs off brand crappy pro hormone BUT I must say its 3 days in and when I did legs today I was confused why it was so easy I was thinking I must of screwed up or something wtf why is this so light.

gynopuff

Awards
I may pulse it like 15mg then 10 then 15 10 and see if it makes a dif.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I had a weird headache the first few days I took Ostar1ne. It may or may not have been related as I am headache prone regardless. The few people I know that have taken Osta have had the same reaction. It is normal, it should not last and you should be good to go.

I also noticed an increase in vascularity very early on. I don't remember for sure but I believe I started seeing effects after day 3. I was taking TransForm as well during the first week.

I see people logging Osta products but don't see people mentioning support supplements for these cycles. I think as a community we need to stop for a second and re-evaluate exactly how we appproach this SARM and the cycling of it. Cycle support should be run with this stuff. It is very cheap insurance!! When you look at the range of issues we see people having while running this stuff - low libido, BP issues, elevated estrogen and prolactin, imbalanced cholesterol levels/lipid issues - it is clear that this stuff is not benign. For sure the effects will be different for everyone and that is exactly what we see with aas/ph/ds cycles as well. Osta may not be in the same league as steroids (results or side effects) but for some people they do have negative sides. For sure a $30 bottle of cycle support is worth some peace of mind, no? I made my own cycle support while on Osta. It consisted of hawthorne berry, milk thistle, NAC, garlic extract, saw palmetto, turmeric, grape seed/resveratrol etc etc.

We should also keep in mind that all of the the studies out there on Osta are on very low doses. These doses are often times 1/10 of the dose that we as bodybuilders/athletes are taking. Not only that, we are taking supplements that are (most of the time) being produced by unknown entities in unknown places under conditions that we know nothing about. Consider this, some of the biggest sports supplement and nutrition companies in the world are often called out for producing products that don't match what is on the label, is underdosed, overdosed or contains unlisted ingredients. The biggest thing that often gets overlooked is heavy metals that sometimes get introduced during the manufacturing process or even the growing and/or cultivating of the ingredients used. I always try and plan for a worst case scenario and then I hopefully I am covered enough to have a successful cycle of whetever it is I am using.

At the end of the day I use a ridiculous amount of supplements, from vitamins and minerals to ph/ds and Ostarine. I am not going to stop using them but I use them with the knowledge that things are far from perfect.

In closing, I am not saying that any of the companies we use or the vendors that support this board are doing anything underhanded in producing the compounds that we enjoy. What I am saying is that, in regards to ostarine, we are using a compond that is still in clinical trials and at doses that are many times what has been studied. We can and should expect side effects! There are no clinical trials of a 25 yr old dude doing a 7 week cycle of 30mg a day of Osta, stacked with Forma and whatever else we throw at it. So, the next time you decide to run an Osta cycle, grab some cycle assist (or whatever), throw in some garlic (or whatever) and cover all your bases. Our health is worth an extra $30, I think...

Sorry for the mini-rant. This post is directed at nobdy in particular. Happy New Year!

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
The headaches did go away, then came back when I upped the dose on Monday. But for me, it was never excruciating, just some mild pressure behind my eyes. Splitting the dose today seemed to help. I'm thinking about grabbing some hawthorn berry to see if it helps. Hope you feel better

gynopuff

Awards
I took 5mg ttoday I have elevated bp bit no headeach.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
One thing I forgot to mention is the hunger. Not so much hungrier at any one time, but more frequently, if that makes sense. And some epic bowl movements, like if I was a teenager again! I am running more, so I know that's helps metabolism, but never this much!

gynopuff

Awards
Nice ty for the advice fellas and I'll try and space them out im just worried about sleeping issues maybe I'll just add in some benadryl and melatonin. I remember when I was on a ph cycle I use to eat all three of them and then pound sleeping meds so I would be asleep for the sides

gynopuff

Awards
Im going to re cap the pills from 10mg to five do I can break up the dosage

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
I seem to get every side possible from supplements, but OL Osta gave me no sides at all. It was awesome and I am going to run it again soon.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I felt best at 15mg. No sides whatsoever at this dose. I felt slightly lethargic at 20 so when I backed it down I still had the strength

gynopuff

Awards
Nice what gains did you all experience? I re capped my pills to 5mg so I can take them differently now they were 10mg before

gynopuff

Awards
I had dental work done today my pulse was between 93-99 not sure if this is cut out for me

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I had dental work done today my pulse was between 93-99 not sure if this is cut out for me
I was at the dentist last week and I bet you my pulse was the same. I hate going to the dentist. Anxiety from going to the dentist will elevate the heart rate. As will stressing about taking Ostarine. ;)

Figure out your resting heart rate when you do not have abnormal stressors influencing the outcome. I suggest while watching tv on the couch, if you can do that.

gynopuff

Awards
its around 74-78 resting ill give it a few more days and if my heart rate has not calmed down im gonna throw in the towel. Does hawthornberry really do anything?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
its around 74-78 resting ill give it a few more days and if my heart rate has not calmed down im gonna throw in the towel. Does hawthornberry really do anything?
How much are you taking?

It has always helped me out in the past, as well as many others. The thing to note with hawthorn berry is that it actually raises blood pressure temporarily before it starts to lower blood pressure. It usually takes a week or two to start showing positive effects. I combine it with celery seed extract and garlic extract for a combined effect. All are very inexpensive.

Good luck.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I meant how much hawthorn berry are you taking and for how long? Or are you not taking it yet?

gynopuff

Awards
Only 10mg split twice daily here is my blood pressure now that everything has calmed down 8hrs later I'll upload the picture soon

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Only 10mg split twice daily here is my blood pressure now that everything has calmed down 8hrs later I'll upload the picture soon
I'm confused. You are taking 20mg of Hawthorn a day? I have never seen a capsule of Hawthorn contain less than 200mg (and that's in a standardized extract form). I take 1.5 - 2 grams/day of hawthorn berry while on cycle. Also, usually 200mg of celery seed extract and 2-4 grams of garlic extract.

gynopuff

Awards
Ok im having gyno flare up big time should I take like 5mg of nolva or 12.5mg aroma?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10mg is low. You shouldn't see any sides at that dosage. Personally I won't ever run it that low.
20mg is ok, 25-30mg is where gains really show.

gynopuff

Awards
Dang I minds well run test I would have lower blood pressure still have the gyno problem and have some good gains

gynopuff

Awards
Throwing In the towel fellaz. NOT because I cant handle the sides but because if I have to take an AI I mids well do the test I have laying around im going to do 4weeks of prop hcg aroma followed by clom nolva 10 days of osta. Over all my thoughts of around 10days on this stuff were the blood pressure was insane the first 5 days as well as the headeaches After about 5 days you feel amazing the endurance is unbelieveable I have never expirenced any aas that gives me the endurance that this stuff gives me. The fat loss in just 10 days has been unbelieveable im blown away strength increase has been well as well. Only downside is blood pressure and gyno my nips got extreamly puffy so make sure to take erase with it other than that the stuff ROCKS.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I think your Ostarine is trest... Lol. Wtf.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Osta is mild. Never heard anything like this from the countless logs I have seen over the years.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I think your Ostarine is trest... Lol. Wtf.
Im geeking out at this, there is no way his osta is osta. Seriously go get bloods after all of your cycling is done.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Wow bro! That's really odd. I've never ran gear or a PH, and I'm 17 days into Ostarine and experienced nothing like that! Just MILD headaches first 2 days (at 10mg), and again when I upped to 20mg. At my second week at 20mg and feel tighter, stronger, I'm horny as a teenager, and leaning out a little! My diet is just a little cleaned up, not really tracking anything. Routine is 4-day Dorian Yates "blood n guts", HIT style. Running few miles 3 days week. Sorry this didn't work for you, but what you describe just doesn't sound right!

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Wow bro! That's really odd. I've never ran gear or a PH, and I'm 17 days into Ostarine and experienced nothing like that! Just MILD headaches first 2 days (at 10mg), and again when I upped to 20mg. At my second week at 20mg and feel tighter, stronger, I'm horny as a teenager, and leaning out a little! My diet is just a little cleaned up, not really tracking anything. Routine is 4-day Dorian Yates "blood n guts", HIT style. Running few miles 3 days week. Sorry this didn't work for you, but what you describe just doesn't sound right![/QUOTE

Now that sounds like an Osta run!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I wonder what's up with the Osta headaches. I had read about them prior to my cycle, but I never had them. I think I started right out at 20mg.

gynopuff

Awards
Well gyno flare and headaches and blood pressure propblems are all side effects of ostarine im sure after a week or two everything dies down but I ran ostabol from celtic labs stuff is legit. I will run it in pct though I still like the stuff it felt like anavar.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well gyno flare and headaches and blood pressure propblems are all side effects of ostarine im sure after a week or two everything dies down but I ran ostabol from celtic labs stuff is legit. I will run it in pct though I still like the stuff it felt like anavar.
Yeah it does feel a bit like Anavar. Milder but way cheaper. I've taken it to 50mg ED and it's very difficult to put fat on.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Hawthorne and some fish oils ladys and germs, it will save the day

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Wow bro! That's really odd. I've never ran gear or a PH, and I'm 17 days into Ostarine and experienced nothing like that! Just MILD headaches first 2 days (at 10mg), and again when I upped to 20mg. At my second week at 20mg and feel tighter, stronger, I'm horny as a teenager, and leaning out a little! My diet is just a little cleaned up, not really tracking anything. Routine is 4-day Dorian Yates "blood n guts", HIT style. Running few miles 3 days week. Sorry this didn't work for you, but what you describe just doesn't sound right!
I ran Ostarine at 20 and it was just like you describe. Didn't even have headaches, only good stuff. Loved it and I've never done any pros or gear either. Plan on it again later this new year.
Yeah what's described by the poster doesn't sound right at all.
But then as stated, the jury is still out on the Ostarine supps and of course different things affect people differently.
Main thing, no matter if it's osta or Sesame Street vitamins, if it makes you feel bad stop.
Only you know your body, don't f it up.