Is Arimistane safer Transdermal or Oral?

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Arimistane.
I like the squirt bottle formulations. Would the capsules have longer half life, less effect on your liver ? Or other way around - transdermal is better?

edit: From what I read Transdermal has a longer effect and less rollercoastering of hormones, so I think thread resolved?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Can't say I've ever heard of anyone having issues with oral Arimistane besides dry joints. Also not aware it has any liver toxicity, but admittedly I haven't researched it.

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Can't say I've ever heard of anyone having issues with oral Arimistane besides dry joints. Also not aware it has any liver toxicity, but admittedly I haven't researched it.
Guess I didnt google before or really think,

Found something, plus I would imagine rubbing it onto thinner skin areas of the body would bypass the liver versus the capsule hepatic stress, guess I kind of answered my own thread...as long as the capsules last close to the duration of the cream that's fine.

*Transdermal delivery of steroids is also a rapidly expanding field and in various clinical situations where hormonal replacement therapy is needed this route of administration is a real breakthrough, considering the relative toxicity of some steroids when given orally.

From <http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0010782489900127>
great.
Didnt really consider each supplement has different effects on the liver. Will google this one a bit on that subject.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
bell1986 Supplements 32