Test E Cycle help

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Hey guys,

So I posted here a while back about a Test E/Dbol cycle. Well I'm about 7 weeks in now, all finished up with the dbol and really starting to feel the Test E. However, I got a problem that I know most of you are sick of hearing but I just need some advice. I was taking 12.5mg/day of Aromasin during the 28 days of Dbol and got really sensitive nipples. The sensitivity has gone down since I finished the dbol however they're still a little tender to the touch and I can feel bumps underneath. I've been rotating my dosages of aromasin at 12.5mg one day and 6.25mg the next and then back to 12.5mg but I haven't seen an improvement. I'm starting to worry that I make have gotten some bunk aromasin and maybe need to look else where for more aromasin or maybe some letro? I know I can't post the source but I've seen mixed reviews about the source and it was my own dumb fault to even try them out. What do you guys suggest? I have Nolva and Clomid on hand for PCT of course but could use some help.

Thanks!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Grab some letro asap if you think your aromasin is bunk. I've always used Extreme Peptide with no issues in over 2 years.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Well since you posted yours, I used the board sponsor, Hardcore Peptides.

I was recommended upping the dosage of my aromasin to 25mg/day split into two doses to see how that works. Think I'll give that a go first.

Thanks.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry i think i misread your post, i thought you had already tried upping the dosage. Aromasin half life is just shy of 10 hours so a split dose would be preferable. Try 25mg ED and see how that goes. If that still doesn't do anything then i think you know what the issue is.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Sorry i think i misread your post, i thought you had already tried upping the dosage. Aromasin half life is just shy of 10 hours so a split dose would be preferable. Try 25mg ED and see how that goes. If that still doesn't do anything then i think you know what the issue is.
Yep, exactly what I was told. Thanks for the help. If it doesn't help in 10-14 days than I definitely know what the issue is.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Na man if you are doubling your dose of Aromasin you should notice a change in 3-4 days, 1 week max.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Na man if you are doubling your dose of Aromasin you should notice a change in 3-4 days, 1 week max.
Well it's been 6 days of 25mg/day and no change. I think we can come to the conclusion this **** is bunk. Extreme Peptide Letro good to go? I'll order it asap as soon as you respond. And what dosage should I take?

Stierenek213

Awards
Have you taken anything against high prolactine from the dianabol? So combat both estrogen and prolactin? Have you considered taking in addition 10mg of nolva during your cycle?

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Have you taken anything against high prolactine from the dianabol? So combat both estrogen and prolactin? Have you considered taking in addition 10mg of nolva during your cycle?
No I have not.