Man, what happened?

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
The question is partially sarcastic but what the hell?

Take some time off and come back to begin planning my annual cycle and this stupid bill has made it nearly impossible to find anything I'm looking for!

Arggh need to scramble I guess and track some things down..

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You should buy ASAP stock is running out everywhere

Orbit got some last minute stock, WINTER12 for 12% off

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Damn Orbit seems out of everything. It's funny, Stano, one of the lightest compounds seems like one of te hardest to find.
I think a lot of natty lifters jumped to order after seeing the ban, so they would have the option in the future. Light compounds were the first to fly off shelves

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should buy ASAP stock is running out everywhere

Orbit got some last minute stock, WINTER12 for 12% off
Never heard of the brand AND. Skeptical hippo.

Edit: Looks like AND is Shredded Labs reborn. The same SL that tried to fraud about PA testing their products. So...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I don't get it, is this still legal?
They are all illegal now.

We are clearing what is left of our inventory

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
^ I posted this link in another thread so I might as well post it here too...

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/brett-becker/69/748/ab1

The only other bit of info I found in my search of AND (other than Orbit) is this...

Ostadex Reviews (American Nutraceutical Development)

Hopefully the products are g2g!

EDIT: Adding this info here as well...

Found this web-site (edited by Toren) and it seems to sell all of the lines that are associated with Brett Becker - Accelerated Genetix, AND, RPG, etc. Seems to be a vehicle for select sales.

Anyway, just some info I found.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Really wish I got started searching weeks ago.

NOTHING is out there I'm looking for.

Sitting on some SD but I'm not sure I want to dive into that...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The company I am told is now good to go, there were issues with the previous company name

I have only heard second hand from someone who ran their tren, but at least that much is good to go.

If anyone does find more, or customer feedback, please share it because a lot of people are inquiring on this.
I will keep trying to get more

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Really wish I got started searching weeks ago. NOTHING is out there I'm looking for. Sitting on some SD but I'm not sure I want to dive into that...
What were/are you looking for?

00S4Boy

Awards
You could always get some research dimethabold and trestoderm.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
******* Supps sold about 300 units of Stano in 2 to 3 days.....craziest movement of a product i have ever witnessed......

stann123

stann123

Awards
Really wish I got started searching weeks ago.

NOTHING is out there I'm looking for.

Sitting on some SD but I'm not sure I want to dive into that...
Sd isn't as harsh as people make it seem to be (atleast for me). This should just be your motivation to start pinning

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Lgi has some trest lol, I hadn't seen it before today. Anyone else see that?

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Jeeze, finally tracked down some Stano.

120 count @200mg a piece so actually a nice find.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Yup after the bill passed I saw *******supps have it up for sale
Also, this must be gone. Tried to find some but no luck.

Edit: Gahh just found some. $75/per

I'm returning all my Christmas presents so I can afford all this I guess.

MuscleJ

Awards
Don't forget these items are now illegal and sourcing them is agaisnt the fourm rules, not talking about you but this is the same thing as giving a source for injectableS easy way to get yourself banned from this fourm. Just a heads up since this is new to all of us especially when we talked and sourced this stuff for years now.
Good luck guys and remeber this stuff now illegal.

^ I posted this link in another thread so I might as well post it here too...

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/brett-becker/69/748/ab1

The only other bit of info I found in my search of AND (other than Orbit) is this...

Ostadex Reviews (American Nutraceutical Development)

Hopefully the products are g2g!

EDIT: Adding this info here as well...

Found this web-site prohormonemart.com and it seems to sell all of the lines that are associated with Brett Becker - Accelerated Genetix, AND, RPG, etc. Seems to be a vehicle for select sales.

Anyway, just some info I found.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget these items are now illegal and sourcing them is agaisnt the fourm rules, not talking about you but this is the same thing as giving a source for injectableS easy way to get yourself banned from this fourm. Just a heads up since this is new to all of us especially when we talked and sourced this stuff for years now.
Good luck guys and remeber this stuff now illegal.
Hmm, you know I hadn't even considered that angle. Thanks for the heads up, although I think the administration here is giving everyone quite a bit of leeway right now as we are all adjusting to this.

I'm not trying to get banned, so if a moderator or administrator wants me to edit my post, I will gladly do so.

* I edited that post *

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Trest is gnarly. Running it with my current cycle. That pre workout dose is killer... I need to pick up another bottle for this cycle.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Sd isn't as harsh as people make it seem to be (atleast for me). This should just be your motivation to start pinning
I'm considering just taking my first plunge into SD.

Half this stuff I'm looking at buying is so damn expensive and I already have like 3 bottles of SD.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Plan on grabbing some more of your guys M-Sten but I don't recall you ever having DMZ? Am I wrong about that?
It's a little more expensive and illegal but I've been told the UK has some good choices with PHs ;)