50% OFF All BPS Products for all of December!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
...and FREE SHIPPING?!?! Think I might have to grab some MacaPro!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I'm tearing up because this is too good

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
free shipping PLUS black friday prices!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent deal here, guys! So many things to stock up on: MacaPro, Elimistane, DCP 2.0, EndoSurge, AdrenoSurge.......The list is huge!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Excellent deal here, guys! So many things to stock up on: MacaPro, Elimistane, DCP 2.0, EndoSurge, AdrenoSurge.......The list is huge!
DERMACRINE!!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Site is listing this as out of stock.
bummer...dermacrine is a big seller, even moreso with all of the sales that have been going on.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome prices! Nows your chance to fill up those stockings! Lol, ok, maybe just your own stocking.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Curious about that as well^. About to run a cycle with it and might extend it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
let me get back to you guys on eta of dermacrine....we had this problem last year at this time also, i think the cold weather has something to do with it...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
More like everyone is stocking up for a cycle lol.. A lot of compounds are out of stock

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
More like everyone is stocking up for a cycle lol.. A lot of compounds are out of stock
could be...dermacrine is very popular and there have been lots of sales!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly! Hah I'm glad I went and got my stuff before hand l
me too...even reps couldn't get dermacrine this month!!! but i don't have to worry about running out, i am stocked, lol.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
me too...even reps couldn't get dermacrine this month!!! but i don't have to worry about running out, i am stocked, lol.
Well I remember that reps didn't seem to get first picks anyways lol. How many you have in stock? I'm looking into legal oils at moment and if this whole bill goes through they will be on top of my list of buys along with dermacrine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I remember that reps didn't seem to get first picks anyways lol. How many you have in stock? I'm looking into legal oils at moment and if this whole bill goes through they will be on top of my list of buys along with dermacrine.
dhea is safe from that bill as far as i understand it....but i have 4-5 dermas on hand most of the time. would get more if i felt it were threatened by some bonehead law.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
dhea is safe from that bill as far as i understand it....but i have 4-5 dermas on hand most of the time. would get more if i felt it were threatened by some bonehead law.
From what I understand and hear from others it would essentially make all anabolics on the market that say they promote muscle growth banned. Only exceptions would be research sites as they say they are not for human consumption, but eventually that might also get forked. And that is a pretty good stock! Not sure when I will start mine..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
From what I understand and hear from others it would essentially make all anabolics on the market that say they promote muscle growth banned. Only exceptions would be research sites as they say they are not for human consumption, but eventually that might also get forked. And that is a pretty good stock! Not sure when I will start mine..
lol...they banned dmaa and i can still find several sites selling it. formestane was supposed to be banned years ago....on and on. the supplement industry is a billion dollar a year industry, they have lawyers and loopholes too, lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought I read somewhere that the bill has been pushed to the back burner.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Great offer....but really wanted to DERMACRINE!!!! Now I am all sad:-(

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But this is going until the end of december right? So there still be some time to get it wiht a 50% discount :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But this is going until the end of december right? So there still be some time to get it wiht a 50% discount :)
there is a little light at the end of the tunnel!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dear santa.... lol
if carlos dressed up as santa...he would be santana claus....but he would have to change his 'evil ways'

L.A.

L.A.

Awards
Just ordered my bottle of Elimistane last night :dance2:

L.A.

L.A.

Awards
Nice! I'm betting you will love it!
Yea im sure hoping so, im on day 3 i think of a Division 1 and Formula X stack, found them in storage lmao. Im sure Elimistane will go great with them. :rambo:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea im sure hoping so, im on day 3 i think of a Division 1 and Formula X stack, found them in storage lmao. Im sure Elimistane will go great with them. :rambo:
That'll be a great stack! I used to love that Formula X!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was perfect. A high quality BCAA, with the DAA thrown in there. I think it had LCLT in it also. Perfect combination.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Once i add my adress and push the continue icon in the check out nothing happen are you having trouble with your site?