Transdermal (via avant's Lipo) Clenbuterol HCL

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
I found very limited information when searching this topic. I am considering using Clenbuterol HCL in a transdermal solution such as avant labs lipoderm-ultra or lipoderm-Y. Some noticed reduced systematic sides when using this method. Opinions I've read on a localized effects are in disagreement.

Brief recommendations I've found were to add 3-5mg of clen to a fresh bottle of lipoderm. Not sure on additional measures like potassium and taurine with the transdermal method. Would either run 1 week on 1 week off or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Any and all experiences would be most helpfull.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Any and all experiences would be most helpfull.
I don't have any experience, though I'm considering giving this a shot as well. There is a thread on the Avant forum about this, but it's not all that enlightening.

-kwantam

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Here is another one from avant
Very interesting. Also fortuitous that I happen to have 10g of Tyramine powder lying around. Maybe I'll have to throw some of that in there, too.

:cheers:

-kwantam

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Seems interesting only because the sides of clen for me aren't worth the minimal benefits. I shake like a crackhead at low doses and in my line of work I can't have that. Good luck if anyone does try it, and please keep a log. everyone's looking for that miracle localized fat loss. :drunk:

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I hate clen orally, but clen doesnt give me systemic sides when I place it in a local transdermal, (I have put it is Lipo ultra and ODB, and Lipoburn) It gives me better results then I get from regular Lipo. I dont have any measurements, but visually I can tell a difference. I have done it a few times. With good results each time, it does however need to be cycled.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
With good results each time, it does however need to be cycled.
Sure. I wonder if its effectiveness is helped if you're on oral clen simultaneously...

I'm thinking the ultimate in this regard would be LipoUltra + tyramine + clen + nicotine + capsaicin, but it'll burn like a motherfucker...

-kwantam

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Cap doesnt burn that bad to me, though alot of people have problems with it.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
I ran lipoderm-ultra + cap previously, waist size was down 2-3 inches in about a month or so. Problem is I really don't want to be in a significant calorie deficit a real long time (i.e. one month).

Here's what I'm currently thinking:
LU + Cap + Clen

also considering adding the nicotine patch if I can find it cheaply.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Are you adding clen powder to the solution? or is it in a solution already?

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Sounds like powder might be better, but I'm not entirely sure. I'd like to use the liquid.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Are you adding clen powder to the solution? or is it in a solution already?
Phoenix Research clen is in solution at 200 ug/mL. So 15 mL of solution would be 3 mg of clen, which should be plenty.

-kwantam

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
just pour some of the bottle into the lipoderm then?
I wouldn't pour it, I'd measure it carefully with a syringe. Remember, you're going to be putting in a couple milligrams of clen---in other words, a whole hell of a lot. You should be as precise about it as possible.

BTW, I added 15 mL clen solution at 200 ug/mL plus 3 g tyramine powder to my brand-new bottle of LipoDerm-Y and put on a few pumps tonight. Once it dried, I applied some Arth-RX to the same spot; Arth-RX has capsaicin and methyl nicotinate in it, so you can definitely feel it, and it burns...

We'll see how things turn out in a few days. I might not keep adding the Arth-RX, depending on the level of irritation I experience.

-kwantam

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
We'll see how things turn out in a few days. I might not keep adding the Arth-RX, depending on the level of irritation I experience.
OK, the Arth-RX is officially out. That **** BURNS like a bitch---I found it hard to sleep last night, and had to wash my abdomen with water and then isopropanol to stop the burning this morning before my workout. I don't think the improvement in fat-burning (if any) is worth the pain.

I did notice, however, that the temperature of my skin was noticeably elevated where I applied the Arth-RX (as expected from the combination of nicotine and capsaicin!), so if you know that you don't mind the capsaicin burn, you'll probably see some additional fat-burning with this stacked on top.

Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but clen should keep down most of the yohimbine bloat that one would expect to get from Lipoderm-Y. Lipoderm-ULTRA shouldn't have this problem, as it has a diuretic in there as well.

-kwantam
(guinea pig, er cow... moooooooo...)

SonnyTheBull

SonnyTheBull

Awards
I'm very interested in running the LipoDerm-Ultra/Clen stack. Would it be ok to run the Lipo/Clen stack with an E/C stack since the clen is orally? If so would this be a good cycle:

Week 1-2: Lipo/Clen & E/C
Week 3-4: E/C
Week 5-6: Lipo/Clen & E/C
Week 7-8: nothing

Otherwise:

Week 1-2: Lipo/Clen
Week 3-4: E/C
Week 5-6: Lipo/Clen
Week 7-8: nothing

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in running the LipoDerm-Ultra/Clen stack. Would it be ok to run the Lipo/Clen stack with an E/C stack since the clen is orally?
I'm assuming you meant "not orally" :)

For me, the systemic uptake of clen doesn't seem very high (I'm on it orally at the same time, and my dose doesn't feel any higher than it should). I'd gauge it for yourself (run the lipoderm/clen for a day or two and see if you feel clen sides). If you're not feeling the clen, or feeling it only very little, then go ahead and run the EC with it.

Why not just run clen orally with the lipo/clen, take a break from clen completely with EC, and then go back to lipo/clen+clen? That way you can be on thermos all four weeks. If you really don't want to do oral clen, then you can probably just run EC all the way through; it might not be as effective the last two weeks, but it's probably better than nothing, and you probably have enough margin for error that you can bump the dose and keep it working for you.

-kwantam

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Seems interesting only because the sides of clen for me aren't worth the minimal benefits. I shake like a crackhead at low doses and in my line of work I can't have that. Good luck if anyone does try it, and please keep a log. everyone's looking for that miracle localized fat loss. :drunk:
Agreed. Clen is ass... Makes me mean, aggressive and jumpy as hell. Doesn't do that much for fat loss either.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Clen is ass... Makes me mean, aggressive and jumpy as hell. Doesn't do that much for fat loss either.
Oh, man, I LOVE clen. I'm never happier than when I'm on clen.

-kwantam
(Of course, I'm also the kind of person that likes ~1g caffeine/day...)

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
I'll be starting mine in mid-April after I get back from a trip to AZ and Mexico. It'll be running Lipoderm-Ultra + Clen + Capsaicin.

I'll post some feedback when the time comes.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
grumble grumble ... i hate clen .. grumble grumble

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting mine in mid-April after I get back from a trip to AZ and Mexico. It'll be running Lipoderm-Ultra + Clen + Capsaicin.

I'll post some feedback when the time comes.
Sounds good bro...Im looking forward to it...

Like jminis said...everyone is waiting for a "localized" miracle :cool:

Any worries when adding the liquid clen to the Lipo in terms of what the clen is mixed with already? I ask because if I were to use it, it would be liquid, not powder...

O14

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Any worries when adding the liquid clen to the Lipo in terms of what the clen is mixed with already? I ask because if I were to use it, it would be liquid, not powder...
It'll almost certainly be diluted in water, in which case you'll have no problem mixing it into the lipo. Squirt a few mL (I put 15 mL 200ug/mL Clen + 3g tyramine powder) into the bottle and shake well before applying.

I've never used LipoDerm by itself, but with the clen and tyramine I'm not seeing too much subcutaneous water retention, and I am definitely seeing results (though I'm also doing oral clen and lots of HIIT, too...)

-kwantam

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
It'll almost certainly be diluted in water, in which case you'll have no problem mixing it into the lipo. Squirt a few mL (I put 15 mL 200ug/mL Clen + 3g tyramine powder) into the bottle and shake well before applying.

I've never used LipoDerm by itself, but with the clen and tyramine I'm not seeing too much subcutaneous water retention, and I am definitely seeing results (though I'm also doing oral clen and lots of HIIT, too...)

-kwantam

I've never used Research Clen, so I don't know first hand, but I def would have thought it was dissolved in some sort of alcohol...good to know.....thanks K

Im going to give this a try once I get a chance...sounds good...

O14

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Sounds good bro...Im looking forward to it...

Like jminis said...everyone is waiting for a "localized" miracle :cool:

O14
As mentioned before it should be A ok.

In regards to the localized effect, my waistline and bf measurments on cap and lu last year gave me all the proof I need.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned before it should be A ok.

In regards to the localized effect, my waistline and bf measurments on cap and lu last year gave me all the proof I need.
Good to hear.....

I think Im convinced....I might add it in the next time I try and take a few off...

O14

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Quick Question...

Wouldn't a better delivery system for the Clen be Absolved if the desired effects are localized?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
If it's clenbuterol HCl, the logP is almost ideal for the Lipoderm carrier. If you somehow got your hands on free-base clenbuterol or something, Ab-Solved or DMSO would be the better carrier.

I've been using Clen-derm since last year, and it seems to double the efficacy of Lipoderm (which works pretty well in and of itself). Clen+Cap+Lipoderm-ULTRA brought my abs out in a week and a half from about an 11% BF starting point, although the burn was indeed ungodly.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Also, bear in mind, that for nicotine, you can distill some lozenges and extract the nicotine that way--which would give you pure nicotine you could just mix into the Lipoderm carrier. Such is a lot more effective than simply applying a patch to the area (although even this works modestly well). Cap & nicotine + Lipoderm = full-blown adipocyte insulin resistance, so if you have a little chemistry savvy and don't mind a bitch of a burn, it's definitely worth two weeks of hell to really finalize abdominal definition.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
distill some lozenges and extract the nicotine that way
Loki, any refs on this? I suppose I could come up with something myself, but I really don't have a way of testing for nicotine purity (...I don't really want to kill myself "testing" my pure nicotine!)

Capsaicin extraction should just be something like habanero peppers + blender + {isopropanol, ether, methanol, or ethanol} -> coffee filter -> evaporate, right?

-kwantam
(just like making iso-hashish... :D)

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Loki...

Thanks a lot for that...very informative. This is becoming more and more interesting as I learn more....

What kind and where is the best place to get the cap? I have no experience with it and this thread is the first time Ive considered it...

I will be using HCL so Lipoderm-U seems to be my best bet and I am looking forward to it....

Thanks

O14

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Loki, any refs on this? I suppose I could come up with something myself, but I really don't have a way of testing for nicotine purity (...I don't really want to kill myself "testing" my pure nicotine!)

Capsaicin extraction should just be something like habanero peppers + blender + {isopropanol, ether, methanol, or ethanol} -> coffee filter -> evaporate, right?

-kwantam
(just like making iso-hashish... :D)
Same idea for the nicotine. Buy a box of 4mg NiQuitin (or equivalent brand) lozenges. Then use handblender or coffee grinder to pulverize them into a powder. Add isopropyl alcohol until you get a milky fluid. Filter your 'nicotine-juice' through a coffee filter, and then pour the filtered fluid onto an open surface with a lot of exposed surface area. Once the alcohol evaporates you can scrape up the nicotine powder. You obviously want to use a pan with a flat surface, or it will be a pain to extract all the powder. You can expedite the process by buying calcium chloride ice melt pellets (that ice/snow-melting salt-stuff for your drive-way in winter) from Home Depot or Walmart. Then just put some of those on a plate next to your nicotine mixture, and seal both in like, a tupperware bin or something. The ice-melt pellets will pull all the moisture off the nicotine.

Another option would be to ask your doctor (or just a doctor) about Nicotrol NS (obviously say you're trying to quit smoking). It's a nicotine nasal spray that can be dumped straight into a bottle of Lipoderm. If you don't have insurance, you can get it grey-market for about $30 (www.mastersmarketing.com). It's 10mg/ml, and comes in 100ml bottles.

Also, you can also use capsaicin in Ab-Solved as well if you have (or can get) it pure, since it's lipophillic [(estimated) logP~4.0].

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
What kind and where is the best place to get the cap? I have no experience with it and this thread is the first time Ive considered it...
A lot of OTC arthritis/inflammation blends have it. Capsazin HP for instance is one example. You would just apply it to application areas, wait about 20 mins, and then apply the Lipoderm on top. We do not jest about the burn though: that **** is intense.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
A lot of OTC arthritis/inflammation blends have it. Capsazin HP for instance is one example. You would just apply it to application areas, wait about 20 mins, and then apply the Lipoderm on top. We do not jest about the burn though: that **** is intense.

Awesome!
Thanks bro....will try and post here when I begin...

O14

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Capsazin HP
Loki,

One brand I found at CVS, Arth-RX, contains both capsaicin and methyl nicotinate, the methyl ester of nicotinic acid. Initially, I thought this would be a useful addition, but I recently read a thread in which Par Deus showed evidence that nicotinic acid is anti-lypolytic. I'm guessing that adding Me-nicotinate wouldn't be the best idea after all; thoughts?

-kwantam

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Nicotinic acid is niacin, a B-vitamin (although it's one of the metabolic biproducts of nicotine metabolism). But yeah, no, nicotinic acid isn't really ideal; it'd be better if you could find something with just capsaicin in it.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
It's really really bad the 1st time (I used cap + LU), but after that it's tolerable.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Agreed.

It definately seems to get better over time.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't pour it, I'd measure it carefully with a syringe. Remember, you're going to be putting in a couple milligrams of clen---in other words, a whole hell of a lot. You should be as precise about it as possible.

BTW, I added 15 mL clen solution at 200 ug/mL plus 3 g tyramine powder to my brand-new bottle of LipoDerm-Y and put on a few pumps tonight. Once it dried, I applied some Arth-RX to the same spot; Arth-RX has capsaicin and methyl nicotinate in it, so you can definitely feel it, and it burns...

-kwantam
So you also threw 3g of tyramine in? Why didn't you choose to throw in more yohimbine, synephrine, or caffeine? I know those three are already in there but some people have been throwing in more of them. I'm questioning the tyramine because I think any of those three would provide greater fat loss than tyramine.

pressmaster

Awards
what if my research clen comes flavored and tastes sweet like cough syrup with a thick consistency??? I'm a lil worried about how it would mix but am dying to try thisAAAAGGGH FRUSTRATING!!!!!!! Ne thoughts?

pressmaster

Awards
damn no responses really,it seems like more ppl would wonder the same thing?