Msten ?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Anybody here know if Msten is bad on the hair line, I've never taken this and I only bought it because all the Triumphalis was sold out and that never messed with my hair at all even with dimethadostrenol. I was planning on another cycle of Triumphalis and Nano Mithras but now Its gonna be Msten and Nano Mithras.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Anybody here know if Msten is bad on the hair line, I've never taken this and I only bought it because all the Triumphalis was sold out and that never messed with my hair at all even with dimethadostrenol. I was planning on another cycle of Triumphalis and Nano Mithras but now Its gonna be Msten and Nano Mithras.
It shouldn't be from the logs I've read. I'll let others with experience chime in.

What did you think of dimethandrostenol?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Dimethandrostenol is awesome bro its very dry and its a hardener some people say its like Masteron, I was able to get 2 bottles for a good price. After this cycle I might just have to start pinning Masteron lol.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Also I felt good on cycle like I had an alpha feeling and no side effects at all. I also bridged with 11kt and Formeron for 3 weeks kept all my strength gains.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Fcking awesome news man.

How much did you gain? And what was the cycle's duration?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
I gained about 14lbs really hard and dry also lost some bodyfat , My cycle was Triumphalis 60mg a day, Nano Mithras 1ml a day for 6 weeks, then 3 weeks bridged with X1-KT 2ml a day with Formeron EOD since I didn't experience any estro sides at all, then my pct was Torem, DAA, Tribulus, and AI cycle support which I also took on cycle but before bed cause I heard the milk thistle reduces the absorption of prohormones. Also my pumps were insane especially since I was using Noxygen and Condense for my prewrokout.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I gained about 14lbs really hard and dry also lost some bodyfat , My cycle was Triumphalis 60mg a day, Nano Mithras 1ml a day for 6 weeks, then 3 weeks bridged with X1-KT 2ml a day with Formeron EOD since I didn't experience any estro sides at all, then my pct was Torem, DAA, Tribulus, and AI cycle support which I also took on cycle but before bed cause I heard the milk thistle reduces the absorption of prohormones. Also my pumps were insane especially since I was using Noxygen and Condense for my prewrokout.
Effective cycle.

I bought d1methadrol from OL with the intention of using it to gain, but everything I've read on it since purchasing it is that it should be stacked since it's mainly meant for strength and aggression. It won't act like DHT or as a base, but it gives those effects, so I am wary about it.

Most likely I'll do 20/30/40/40/40

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
If you mainly want to gain I would definitely recommend to stack it with something cause it's mainly a hardner and I personally didn't get any aggression I just felt alpha like in a good way lol. Id say youd probably gain about 7 lean lbs with a solo run and it will definitely dry you up. I also took 2 cans of Animal Flex packets for my joints and they worked awesome.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
If you mainly want to gain I would definitely recommend to stack it with something cause it's mainly a hardner and I personally didn't get any aggression I just felt alpha like in a good way lol. Id say youd probably gain about 7 lean lbs with a solo run and it will definitely dry you up. I also took 2 cans of Animal Flex packets for my joints and they worked awesome.
Reps on recharge, but thanks for the tip, man. It's probably best going to be used when already lean, so I'll cut first then run it to harden and gain.

Interesting tidbit is that structurally it's part phera, part SD. So one would think that it's a bulker, but it isn't. However, if you look at logs for desoxy-t (which is unmethylated phera), that they're hardening up as well, no strength gain though, and it can be seen more as a muscle shaper. So if anything, DIM can be used post-hard cut to either add back some muscle or really get into the nitty gritty and do some high volume training to really get some striations.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Effective cycle.

I bought d1methadrol from OL with the intention of using it to gain, but everything I've read on it since purchasing it is that it should be stacked since it's mainly meant for strength and aggression. It won't act like DHT or as a base, but it gives those effects, so I am wary about it.

Most likely I'll do 20/30/40/40/40
Got a question, why didn't you head on the stenadrol route? Msten with D1M. It was cheap

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I saw stenadrol but I switched to Msten by itself just because I knw I cnt handle the two stacked.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Got a question, why didn't you head on the stenadrol route? Msten with D1M. It was cheap
Mainly b/c I don't like PH stacks. I rather modulate the doses myself based on the compound. I rather pay more for this luxury than have some formulator tell me what I should be taking.

With that said, msten + d1m looks shmexy. DMZ + D1M also looks shmexy. Decision decisions...

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I've ran dmz and the pump + strength increase is insane. That's including my injuries too. I knw exactly how to use it this summer.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I've ran dmz and the pump + strength increase is insane. That's including my injuries too. I knw exactly how to use it this summer.
Crap. I need Dzine now lol. Compared to msten it's drier and not us bulkier correct?

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
How long should you run MSten solo and dosage for best results ?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Solo probably 20 to 30 mg depending on your weight and probaly no more than 6 weeks since its pretty toxic, gotta take tudca.

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
Solo probably 20 to 30 mg depending on your weight and probaly no more than 6 weeks since its pretty toxic, gotta take tudca.
I'm gonna stack with DMZ 20mg a cap and Msten 12mg a cap 2 a day 5weeks maybe 6 see how it goes