Starting cycle soon....

chleric

Awards
What's up...been lurking for a while now and decided to post.

I'm getting ready to start my 1-Test/4-AD cycle soon for 6 weeks (bulking). I was thinking of either doing 200mg/300mg or 300mg/300mg daily of each. Also, I was thinking of jump starting with M1t @ 5mg/day for the first 2 weeks.

My question is since 4AD causes bloat and more chances of gyno, would taking Arimidex @ .25ml/day throughout the cycle help?

And should I keep the 1-test/4-ad ratios at 1:1 or 2:3? I have looked on many other forums, including this one, but as usual.....could not get a right answer.

Thanks

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
for bulking I would go with more 4ad, but I dont have problems with gyno. depends on how you react to phs. arimidex would help with the estogen. I'm not familiar enough with it to know how to dose it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1:1 ratio on your first cycle is good. I wouldn't worry about the bloat, estrogen will help you bulk. Keep nolva on hand during the cycle if any gyno pops up, and you will be fine.

chleric

Awards
thanks..

for the replies. This will be my first PH cycle, but I have done a few AS cycles in the past. I figured I'd give it shot and purchased everything before it got banned. The only draw back I have is that I should've got the cyp powders instead of the ester ones.....that way I could've pinned it.

I think I will go with the 1:1 ration, as it was my original plan. I might go 300mg/300mg daily for 6 weeks. I'm waiting for my NAC, Milk thistle, and R-ALA to start the cycle.