Help possible estrogen rebound from aromasin?

justjake

Awards
so i was on the last week on my pct when i had to fly somewhere. They lost my bag and I have had no aromasin for around 36 hours. I was running it at 25mg so that my gyno would not flair up a during my pct....I have gyno already and right now it looks ok...is there a posibility that my estrogen might rebound and make it worse? I though I read something that aromasin does not rebound, should i be worried? Nipps are a little "tingly" at times but they look ok for now.

-looks like ill get it by tonight the aromasin, but should i resume it at 25mg a day then taper? or just let everything be and not touch it? I already have gyno, its just not noticeable and if it does not get any worse i can manage with it.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
As a rule you should not get estrogen rebound when stopping aromasin

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

MrBEEF

Awards
If you have gyno you should be running prami or caber correct?

- AI's/SERMs prevent gyno
- prami/caber treat gyno.

Also if you're having gyno, prevention is more like a SERM, in addition with aromasin. Are you running a SERM? SERMs specifically treat breast tissue area.

If you're stating you HAVE gyno...then you should be treating it...not preventing it..you already have it.

justjake

Awards
yes, i ran the AI a week past my 5 weeks clomid/aromasin pct

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
If you have gyno you should be running prami or caber correct?

- AI's/SERMs prevent gyno
- prami/caber treat gyno.

Also if you're having gyno, prevention is more like a SERM, in addition with aromasin. Are you running a SERM? SERMs specifically treat breast tissue area.

If you're stating you HAVE gyno...then you should be treating it...not preventing it..you already have it.
Depends what type of gyno he has?

Caber/Prami is for prolactin gyno and nolvadex is for estrogen gyno. Even better is Ralox.

Why run another AI with aromasin? That is a suicidal AI and all you need in PCT with your clomid and nolvadex.