Best anti-gyno prohormones and supplements to stock

Baby

Awards
So it appears I'm hypersensitive to getting gyno and in the future, I'll only run a cycle after I've gotten my hands on both nolva and letro (hard to acquire here) and gotten bloodwork ensuring everythings g2g. I'm expecting some great sales so supps will be cheaper to order to europe from the US even with the shipping costs.

Got my gyno from 5 days on epistane so please don't recommend that. It is NOT anti-gyno, proved by countless threads all over different forums.

That being said, what PH's and substances to be banned would you recommend for someone like me? Something androgenic and completely non-estrogenic providing good gains.

I'll probably get some formestane and ultra-stano at least. Loving 11-keto, might get that too. What else?

I'm not cycling anything during the next few months so shelf-life should be good also.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 1 (d plex) is anti estrogenic

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THE 1
DermaFURY

You could also buy some TransFORM if you're worried about gyno.

Baby

Awards
Thanks! I'll go for ultra-stano or the 1, undecided yet..

Definitely going to get some formestane as stated, might give TransFORM a whirl, currently using formasurge and loving it.

DermaFURY looks very intriguing indeed... Should stack nicely with 4-AD for a mild cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Definitely going to get some formestane as stated, might give TransFORM a whirl, currently using formasurge and loving it.

DermaFURY looks very intriguing indeed... Should stack nicely with 4-AD for a mild cycle?
ON the 1 now, good stuff. OL has a great deal on the 1

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

THE 1 will blow Ultra-Stano out the water.

DermaFURY stacks well with everything. I personally don't like DHEA-based multi-step-conversion prohormones like 4-DHEA though.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

DermaFURY stacks well with everything. I personally don't like DHEA-based multi-step-conversion prohormones like 4-DHEA though.
Good for a test base, that's about it

Baby

Awards

No not 4-DHEA. 4-AD, 4-androstenediol. As in Androtest by fusion supps. Converts directly to test.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No not 4-DHEA, 4-AD. As in Androtest by fusion supps. Converts directly to test.
Same thing. Good for lethargy, not so good for building muscle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DermaFURY and the 1 would be good

Baby

Awards
Same thing. Good for lethargy, not so good for building muscle
I was under the impression that 4-androstenediol is a 1 step ph for test and 4-dhea is 2 step. I see both are called 4-AD, sry bout that. Edited the last post.

But yeah, the 1 and dermafury do look tempting

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
whats a basic cycle layout with the 1 and derma fury?

Baby

Awards
Hmmm what about LG epi andro? How does it compary to The 1 in your opinion? It's so darn cheap

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's much weaker than THE 1.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So it appears I'm hypersensitive to getting gyno and in the future, I'll only run a cycle after I've gotten my hands on both nolva and letro (hard to acquire here) and gotten bloodwork ensuring everythings g2g. I'm expecting some great sales so supps will be cheaper to order to europe from the US even with the shipping costs.

Got my gyno from 5 days on epistane so please don't recommend that. It is NOT anti-gyno, proved by countless threads all over different forums.

That being said, what PH's and substances to be banned would you recommend for someone like me? Something androgenic and completely non-estrogenic providing good gains.

I'll probably get some formestane and ultra-stano at least. Loving 11-keto, might get that too. What else?

I'm not cycling anything during the next few months so shelf-life should be good also.
CEM products which has a banner here has all of that... so I am not sure your issue finding it...
DON'T use letro to rid gyno by crashing estrogen. use a SERM off cycle. use low dose letro or another AI DURING cycle to avoid it and keep estro in check.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
CEM products which has a banner here has all of that... so I am not sure your issue finding it...
DON'T use letro to rid gyno by crashing estrogen. use a SERM off cycle. use low dose letro or another AI DURING cycle to avoid it and keep estro in check.
Quoted for truth. This right here is pure gold.