SERM? IN LATE 2014?

JRSOLDJA

Awards
SO AFTER RESEARCHING AND RESEARCHING. AND AFTER MOST OF THE SERMS HAVE BEEN OUTLAWED; I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE TO TAKE IN RELATION TO MY PCT AFTER A PRO CYCLE. NOW....NOLVATREN XT ( I BELIEVE ITS CALLED) IS SUPPOSE TO BE A GOOD "REPLACEMENT" FOR NOLVADEX...FOR IT BEING LEGAL ANYWAY. ANYONE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS FOR LEGAL OTC SERMS? (IF ANYONE SAYS PES ERASE I WILL HACK YOU! HEHE)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Caps lock? Check out research grade stuff, it isn't exactly legal to use, but it is legal to use for research purposes not on humans

JRSOLDJA

Awards
..yea I was on my work computer. But I did check into the research grades but doesnt really apply here. Thanks anyways though.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Most guys here will say no serm = no cycle. Depending on what you are running

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I always feel you should run a SERM. Even if it's a PH or an injectable. But I've heard of people not running any PCT at all, but that just seems stupid.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always feel you should run a SERM. Even if it's a PH or an injectable. But I've heard of people not running any PCT at all, but that just seems stupid.
Very stupid. Like abe said, no serm no cycle. Just grab some clomid or Nolva, keep your health as top priority

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well it would be pointless if your not experienced.. If you are willing to get bloods done frequently and know how to diet/train correctly you could maintain muscle mass and recover. I'd only every say it is possible not to use a SERM, if you are experienced and willing to spend a **** ton more

MuscleJ

Awards
Research serms and sarms run a fine line. Buy domestically you'll be fine

JRSOLDJA

Awards
i agree; health is very important here for post cycle. btw I appreciate the input from all of you. here's what my last cycle consisted of:
halodrol - 30mg daily
superdrol - 10mg daily
maxLMG - 30mg daily....
(and of course liver support)

...decent results from this stack. I ended up using Line One's RESET pills in combination with my pct. without any issues.
I was looking for something a little more potent since my next cycle is going to be the same as above but the dosage will look a little more like:

Halodrol - 80mgs daily
superdrol - 12mgs daily
maxLMG - 70mgs daily.
(this will be black flag's "Man Of War" stack.) and as we all know...more compounds....more chances for side effects, etc, etc...I thought about taking erase pro or e-control 2.0 with pct after this....any thoughts here?