Was Epi Shutdown, taking DAA, feet numb/Anxiety

banshek7

Awards
A few years ago I ran epistane for a whole year, I had my levels tested cortisol was high and so was prolactin, I've been a dead zombie like man for 4 years and I found a guide saying how to restart from epistane shutdown and bought the D-Aspartic-Acid, Now it's been a week and I had to go to the hospital when i stopped taking it for biggest panic attack in the world and my body went cold and numb and tingling and if I stop taking the DAA that happens, I don't take the full 3gram scoop is that why (I looked up everything and have 40 pages of notes about NMDA receptors and GABA and all this bull**** and I think that my testosterone is binding and shutting down and making my body fall asleep, (As long as I take it I stay warm and feel like a gorilla and my balls are growing, wtf is happening please

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
You took epi for a whole year? Is this for real?

banshek7

Awards
Side note I just started taking 200:1 tongkat ali an hour ago and it seems better but my feet are still tingling a bit, just not numb and cold now they are tingling and cold and the anxiety is gone and I feel strong but if I stop taking the DAA i will start convulsion like a crack baby,

banshek7

Awards
Yeah dude, a friend recommended it to me because i was a zombie and it gave me my life back so I couldn't stop

banshek7

Awards
Okay well I am pretty frightened and it's real so if there is anybody that could help me I will even paypal you money

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
If this is real just go to the doctor know one here will be able to help like a doctor can

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
You need to go to a doctor. and get on a real serm immediately. You are an idiot for cycling epistane for 1 year.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
And just for the hell of it you should get blood work and post the results

banshek7

Awards
Lmao wow, well I'll post what the endo says but.. wtf

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Out of curiosity did you make tons of gains or nah?

banshek7

Awards
A little, not like a hippo, more like high cortisol typical which fell the **** off when I started the daa in like 3 days

banshek7

Awards
I finally got a large amount of bloodwork, the hypoglycemia stopped after they treated me for low vitamin D fyi, Testosterone was at 90ng/dl in december, cortisol was kinda low