Best AI For PH On Cycle?????

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I'm trying to figure out whats the best AI for on cycle just basically any PH for obviously getting rid of water retention, gyno, any kind of estrogen effects... My Choices im looking at so far
Arimistane (Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione aka 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA) Formastane ( Lentaron, 4-Hydroxyandrost-4-ene-3,17-dione)
Letrozole ( Femara ) DIM (Diindolylmethane) <- I Believe that's a decent one but not sure if it even belongs in this discussion...
and last but not least is of course your SARMS and SERMS Tamoxifen(Noveldex) Clomid(Clomiphene) Oastarine?
so anyone feel free to add your own idea of an AI that is better or should be in this discussion, and as always I Appreciate ANY and ALL feedback/reviews.2 cents Thank you all!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Formabolic- Topica Forma its proven product 50-75mg ED or every other day and you should be golden.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Awesome, ill be checking into that.. im trying to be prepared for a worst case scenario and even if I feel like my levels are messing with my gains.. thanks bro/!

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Im running Transform from Olynpus labs. 1 bottle is more then enough for a full 8wk cycle and PCT. Im at 2ml a day and have a ton left.

This stuff has kept me so dry on tr3st its rediculous, clean lean muscle goin on, joints feel good as ever too.

I apply .5ml to the top of each foot twice a day i feel like i get great absorbtion there even better then clavicle and thighs.

Excellent product and highly reccomend it.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
*Edit*
Right on man!! thank you, ill DEFINITLEY be checking that out!

P/S/ That's the topical Formestane, so far I've heard nothing but awesome reviews on it, so im REALLY close to ordering very soon!, and 32.99 is not a bad price, I should have got that instead of the DermaSTRENGTH but I had my AI's and Test Booster confused!!! now im really sad about it cause I really want some formestane right now!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used formabolic in the past. Definitely works.

Applied 50mg to my clavicle, neck and shoulders twice daily (sometimes pecs) and it worked GREAT.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used Formeron and Formabolic, both formestane products and both work great at their recommended dosages.

Ive used Arimistane as well, but never while using PH/DS/AAS, so not sure how effective it would be.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Damn! vujade wish you would have, im really wondering how the Arimistane works on PH/AAS Cycles! I've checked logs on other sites and about 3 out of 5 people said the arimistane actually worked better then formestane, which really perplexes me cause formestane seems more pharmaceutical grade then arimistane.. who knows that :/ Thank you and right on Tyga Tyga, That's All Votes for Formestane (4 so far) on this post... and everyone ive asked has said the same thing....

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Save that dermastrength for PCT! Perfect time to use it to solidify gains from your cycle. I have some im going to be trying for the first time in this upcoming PCT.

Ive heard of guys keeping all their mass gained (give or take 2lbs) and atleast maintain or even increase strength during pct using this stuff.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hell yea, that's what everyone has told me as far as when to use it, I thought about using it a few times on cycle to see if I didn't help out my
PH but im guessing it probably wouldn't make a different, and damn I thought the bottle was a lot bigger!! in the picture they show this huge bottle and I get it and its this skinny little thing LOL!! but hey, good quality stuff, ive used other DS with the 5a laxogenin and I could tell it was doing something!!, thank you man for that, i'll definitely save that for pct with my DAA, nolvadex and some other stuff...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Arimistane when i was using some OTC Test Boosters and at 75mg a day it killed my joints after like a week of taking it
and backed down to half that dosage. But then again, I wasn't on DS/PH so my test wasn't really elevated that high so I'm sure
it was probably overkill on a natural cycle.

Personally i like Formestane, Ive used as much as 200mg per day while on a 1-Andro & 11 Keto Cycle and it made me dry and
I felt strong. I was using it twice a day. Once in the morning and once before the gym.

Currently I've been using about 75mg per day of formestane with 20mg of Ostarine and its definitely more then enough.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yea I ran a otc test boosting cycle with just the arimistane, laxogenin and l-methl daa and I started dosing double the recommended strength aand my knees started feeling real achey and sore so I went back to the normal dose and it went away pretty quick, but by the 4th week I really started feeling strong just off the one supplement with those three compounds in it.. amazing stuff, it was just too damn expensive.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
ONE OTHER THING: I Guess I should have added Aromasin in the debate/discussion but it seems like Arimastane or Formastane are the only two anybody even bothers with for On Cycle AI support....

Travenberger

Awards
I use aromasin. I love it. Running it now through post cycle. I'd stay away from letro unless gyno is there. Then stop everything and follow letro protocol

SquatsAndOats

Awards
ONE OTHER THING: I Guess I should have added Aromasin in the debate/discussion but it seems like Arimastane or Formastane are the only two anybody even bothers with for On Cycle AI support....
Aromasin is good and all, but if you look at the raw facts, someone who is gyno prone will need 25mg ED with aromatize mg compounds, which is 1 bottle a month. With most formestane products you can get a comparable dose in 2-2.5 or even 3 months

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So there I have it huh? lol Formastane is the big dog on the block for On Cycle AI's
One last question, the only ai supplement I have in my possession currently is my SERM (Nolvadex) and it kind of seems like im holding just a little bit of fluid in my chest, I notice it mostly when I flex and poke it with my finger its like theres air berween my muscle and deep tissue.... so im wondering if I should do an every other day dose for 3 days of the nolva at 10mg ???? I'm running halo at 100 x 6 weeks. with CEL Cycle Assist, I currently don't have any other AI's cause I been slacking and money has been short until next week then I order my PCT sup's as far as AI's and test boosters... anyone recommend how I should use this Nolva for minor water retention from Halo of all PH';s???

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haven't done it personally, but have seen other old school guys run low dosage of nolva on cycle to keep estro / gyno
issues from developing.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So what everyone thinks adex is not good? Was thinking of getting some hm..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pharma aromasin>formestane

I ran out of aromasin that's why I'm using formastane lol

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I haven't heard much from anybody about using adex.... but heres some info

Usage in men[edit]
Anastrozole has been tested for reducing estrogens, including estradiol, in men.[10] Excess estradiol in men can cause benign prostatic hyperplasia, gynecomastia, and symptoms of hypogonadism. It can also contribute to increased risk of stroke, heart attack, chronic inflammation, prostate enlargement and prostate cancer.[11] Some athletes and body builders use anastrozole as part of their steroid cycle to reduce and prevent symptoms of excess estrogen--gynecomastia, emotional lability and water retention.[10] Study data suggests dosages of 0.5 mg to 1 mg a day reduce serum estradiol approx. 50% in men, which differs in postmenopausal women.[12]

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Formestane isn't strong enough for me. Aromasin is my favorite, but always have letro on hand. You don't want to be stuck waiting for shipping if an emergency comes up.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Formestane isn't strong enough for me. Aromasin is my favorite, but always have letro on hand. You don't want to be stuck waiting for shipping if an emergency comes up.
where do u get aromasin

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
where do u get aromasin
Online pharmacies or research chems. It isn't a controlled substance so it's not hard to get (but it's expensive in pill form). Look at the ads on this board. I've ordered from one of them before and they were good to go.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I was just reading up on Aromasin(exemestane) and like formestane it increases IGF-1 and stimulates natural test production... so you think it is stronger then formestane?? and does it have any nasty sides you have witnessed?

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
I was just reading up on Aromasin(exemestane) and like formestane it increases IGF-1 and stimulates natural test production... so you think it is stronger then formestane?? and does it have any nasty sides you have witnessed?
They're both suicide AI's. In fact, Exemestane is basically the same thing as Formestane, just a lot stronger. If you take too much you can crush your estrogen enough to get the low E sides, like loss of libido, dry joints, hot flashes, insane sweating, etc. And like all AI's, it will further jack up your lipids beyond what your gear is already doing, so be careful.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I would just like to use a little bit of Formestane to dry out the little bit of water retention I have and improve vascularity as well as increase a little growth, but would definitely not use it more then a week or two every other day..

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
I would just like to use a little bit of Formestane to dry out the little bit of water retention I have and improve vascularity as well as increase a little growth, but would definitely not use it more then a week or two every other day..
I don't think you need to worry much about crushing your E too low with Formestane like you would with Exemestane. When I had irritated nipples I was doing 3-4 full pumps a day and not noticing any improvement. But maybe I have bad skin for transdermals, or maybe my E actually was getting pretty low and I didn't realize it. Either way, letro nuked the **** out of it when form did nothing.

Edit: Oh yeah, but any AI will harm your lipids so you're right, they should be taken with caution.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
lol for sure. I'm not sure how the transdermal is going to work for me, I mixed up what I was getting and got DermaStrength instead of Formestane when I was talking to my friend about it and he ended up ordering two bottles on sale cause we made a DEAL I ordered the nolvadex and he was supposed to get TransFORM so I guess ill be using this DermaStrength for my PCT.. lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running transform with dermatrest right now, everything is going as planned! I have no high or low e sides so seems OL formastane is as legit as the rest of Thier products

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Well look who decided to join the party??? Whats up yates lol. that's good to hear man!! I need someone to spot me a bottle of formestane hah. theres an oral ai called EstroStrike someone mentioned, and im really interested in it, im not sure who else carrys it besides StrongSupplements, it looks a little pricey but it has Formestane, Arimistane and some other things in it..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well look who decided to join the party??? Whats up yates lol. that's good to hear man!! I need someone to spot me a bottle of formestane hah. theres an oral ai called EstroStrike someone mentioned, and im really interested in it, im not sure who else carrys it besides StrongSupplements, it looks a little pricey but it has Formestane, Arimistane and some other things in it..
Yep, late like always! I really am digging the formastane though, cheap and effective. Will be ordering more for the stash

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
STRONGSUPPLEMENTSHOP FTW!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lots of strong supp reppin' here lately, might have to check them out
haha. I am in no means a rep at all. I am just a very satisfied client because of their attention to detail, quality customer support, and unbiased user reviews on all different brands.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha. I am in no means a rep at all. I am just a very satisfied client because of their attention to detail, quality customer support, and unbiased user reviews on all different brands.
Sounds good, nothing wrong with that. Good to hear about companies doing good business

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
WOW!! that is insane!! I seem to be only finding ones that are $40 and up mostly... any as for the StrongSupplement shop man, that's good some people are satisfied and all, the only reason I don't go through them yet is everything I see on there is $5 or $10 more then it is on nutriplanet and nutriverse man, sucks cause they have a lot of good ones other guys don't.. but unless I get a good 20% off coupon I probably wont be hitting them up.. just my opinion.. :( I need me some formabolic or transform BAAAD I am like jonsing for it like a crack head. I need someone to spot me on a bottle until next weekend and ill western union them the cash or order them something back!! lol

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Much appreciated vujade!! I've been trying to keep my eyes out and on a good price on that, 29.99 is perfect!! now I just have to hope it stays in stock for another week and a half (payday) unless I find someone to borrow me the cash, im dying to get me some and want to have on hand ANYWAYS in case something happens where I need it!

MrBEEF

Awards
1) Use formestane for basic cycles such as epistane and the like, with a single PH/AAS.

2) If you're an intermediate or advanced cycle user...using multiple PH/AAS, then you really should be using Aromasin and Arimadex (spelled wrong I'm lazy).

3) If you're also using multiple aromatizating compounds, I'd definitely stick to Aromasin.

4) If you're using a single aromatizating compound plus some dryer compounds like TREN, I'd use a reduced amount of Aromasin.

Better safe than sorry my friends.

5) If you're running multiple non-aromitizing compounds.....use Formastane. Even dry compounds still cause aromatizing indirectly, or they actually still aromitize, but just very little.

BOTOM LINE: KNOW YOUR COMPOUND WELL BEFORE USING