Gooseman2116

Awards
Dose EP15TANE: 30/45/45/45/45/45
TR3N: 90/90/90/90
Stenabol: 20/20/20/20
Furaza- 300/300/300/300
SUP3R PCT: 4/4/3/2/2/1
AR1MACARE PRO: 2/3/3/3/3/3

With DAA and formabolic transdermal - what should be used for pct beside OTC?

Thanks for your help everyone. All thoughts welcome. I did a epi cycle 6 months ago . looking for lean mass and cuts. Recomp. Thanks again

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend a SERM for pct!

stann123

stann123

Awards
Fck no it wont be enough for pct

also that cycle seems overkill imo

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol wtf is this cycle... First off if you are gonna run tren you need something for prolactin like sns inhibit p. 2nd don't run this stack lol. Run epistane and tren only. with on cycle care, prolactin control as well. Plus run tren 6 weeks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol that is a stack and a half.

But honestly, this stack makes no sense. Just run epi and tr3n.

PCT should be:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Honestly guys - the trainer we have got this put together. He has 20 years of training under his belt so I trust him but I'm trying to be smart. I need options on best PCT - I'm not trying to piss away money but he has trained some of the most amazing athletes I know. I trust him with my life as you can see. I am new to this all did a epi cycle and looking for just sound advice. Im okay to make a fool out of myself that's how we learn. If its that bad of a stack I'll toss it - we are looking for recomp gain and lean. Add about 10 lb to my frame at 6 2 and 205 today. 11% body fat. Thanks for the tip on prolactin I have some inhibit already . serm I know I need I just wanna know what is best. I know it's preference but I wanna start this with everything I need. A solid head and a great setup so I appricate all your help thus far. Again sorry if I come off green I'm just going off what I'm told but I wanna KNOW more before I do it.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Honestly guys - the trainer we have got this put together. He has 20 years of training under his belt so I trust him but I'm trying to be smart. I need options on best PCT - I'm not trying to piss away money but he has trained some of the most amazing athletes I know. I trust him with my life as you can see. I am new to this all did a epi cycle and looking for just sound advice. Im okay to make a fool out of myself that's how we learn. If its that bad of a stack I'll toss it - we are looking for recomp gain and lean. Add about 10 lb to my frame at 6 2 and 205 today. 11% body fat. Thanks for the tip on prolactin I have some inhibit already . serm I know I need I just wanna know what is best. I know it's preference but I wanna start this with everything I need. A solid head and a great setup so I appricate all your help thus far. Again sorry if I come off green I'm just going off what I'm told but I wanna KNOW more before I do it.
What warbird layed out is perfect.

If your trainer was actually smart (which he isn't based of that cycle layout) he would have just put you on some test

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
No need to beat a dead horse.......

So go beat up your trainer for that stupid layout!

He didn't tell you about a pct either because he's setting you up for TRT so he can sell you some Test lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1.If u trust your trainer after laying out a ridiculous cycle like that then something is wrong with you.
2. His set up for your pct further shows he dont know shnit.
3. I can almost guarantee your next cycle after this one is going to revolve around reversing impotence.

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Dose EP15TANE: 30/45/45/45/45/45
TR3N: 90/90/90/90
Furaza- 300/300/300/300
SUP3R PCT: 4/4/3/2/2/1
AR1MACARE PRO: 2/3/3/3/3/3

With DAA and formabolic transdermal - what should be used for pct beside OTC? It was a question... Reassuring someone who is asking a question they are an idiot isn't helpfull as I'll be an idiot until someone says something educational. I do appricate everyone's help. So if i drop the sten and just run

Tren
Epi
Furza
P inhibit
Liver care

With pct a OCT and clomid at 150/150/100/100/50 ... Am I getting closer. Again guys I come for you for help and an open mind. But again stating I'm an idiot is fair but I'm here to learn.

Thanks for your help.

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
If you read I was asking what's best for pct... Not that he didn't have one... He said I should use clomid but I should look around because that's only his preference

ClarkKent

Awards
I would say drop furuza so you can run Tr3n longer than 4 weeks. Oral furuza yields little results, for me personally, and have found that the trans dermal is much better. I agree with the above posters, an epistane and tren cycle would be the way to go and the kitchen sink stack your trainer came up with is very unnecessary.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Way too much Clomid, 100 for a few days, 50/50/25/25. Heres a better plan....
Dermacrine at 3 pumps a day for 6 weeks,epi 45 a day for 6 weeks tren at 90 for 6 weeks, supports and something for prolactin.