Recomp cycle thoughts

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Two weeks into pct from an oral/TD cycle. This and last oral cycle were rough(felt like ****) so wanna go for injectables, except maybe adding in var. Will be a 6 week cycle starting in May, last big push before my honeymoon. Trying to look like an underwear model on steroids, literally and figuratively. Plan is to eat low carb at maintenance.

Thinking 6 weeks of test p and NPP, both dosed EOD. 100mg per dose on the test p, 150 on the NPP. With the same esters this seems like they’d be easy to dose together and not have to worry about managing separate pins and such.

Thoughts?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always though npp was more of a bulker (granted you can cut and bulk on any depending on diet) but for the look you want wouldn’t a test p, var and winny stack be more likely? Or injectable 1-t with either of those?

Just a thought anyway. I get that you’ll be cutting the time off down to fit your honeymoon timings but it doesn’t seem like much off time in between bro. I’d make sure you take some real decent break after your honeymoon to get everything back settled.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always though npp was more of a bulker (granted you can cut and bulk on any depending on diet) but for the look you want wouldn’t a test p, var and winny stack be more likely? Or injectable 1-t with either of those?

Just a thought anyway. I get that you’ll be cutting the time off down to fit your honeymoon timings but it doesn’t seem like much off time in between bro. I’d make sure you take some real decent break after your honeymoon to get everything back settled.
Definitely will. Wasnt going to run anything else this year, with bloods done before any potential runs for next year.

My joints cant be problematic, always had nagging issues so i dont think winny is in the cards for me. Kinda why im interested in npp, supposed to be easy on the joints.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely will. Wasnt going to run anything else this year, with bloods done before any potential runs for next year.

My joints cant be problematic, always had nagging issues so i dont think winny is in the cards for me. Kinda why im interested in npp, supposed to be easy on the joints.
Deca increases collagen synthesis hence the improvement in joints people get - haven’t run it myself but looked into it a while back as anything that increases collagen synthesis interests me as a potential benefit to my loose skin). Personally I found mk677 alongside winny and I got no joint problems at all (but I suspect my winny was underdosed as I didn’t get much from it). Mk for sure has the ability to minimise/remove joint soreness though.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After doing aome further reading, this combo is probably what im going to go with.