Dose response curve

demmacs

Awards
Hi everyone,
This forum seems to have the most knowledge with prohormones so i thought i'd ask you guys.
Are their any graphs or ideas of when certain prohormones reach their potential?

I ask because with illegal aas, people have a good idea, of when certain compounds will no longer help after a certain dosage. Tren ace is dose dependent and the more you take the more vascular, hard you will get. whereas anadrol, people dont see any additional benefits after going past 100mg.

Dbol is another compound, that the more you take, the more size you will gain(to an extent)
Do we know when dmz, msten, sd, m1t, alpha one etc will reach their potenial limit?

- I know these compounds are hard, very hard on your body and we should never go past the recommended dosage. This is purely for educational purposes, thanks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never seen the kind of graph you are talking about. It would all have to be from personal experience as I highly doubt there are studies on what doses work best for muscle building.

The highest I have seen most people go with msten is 21mg, but I saw a company release 10mg caps (instead of the usually 4-7mg) so I am sure there are people running 30mg msten now. Not sure how that is working out though.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I've never seen the kind of graph you are talking about. It would all have to be from personal experience as I highly doubt there are studies on what doses work best for muscle building.

The highest I have seen most people go with msten is 21mg, but I saw a company release 10mg caps (instead of the usually 4-7mg) so I am sure there are people running 30mg msten now. Not sure how that is working out though.
I actually see msten being ran at 30mgs a lot now. The thing is it used to be ran at 12mgs with good results, so im not sure if theyre being underdosed now or they were actually just low dose sd before

MuscleJ

Awards
Not sure if that info is very accurate and will vary from user to user. I see where you are coming from on the though process.

Hi everyone,
This forum seems to have the most knowledge with prohormones so i thought i'd ask you guys.
Are their any graphs or ideas of when certain prohormones reach their potential?

I ask because with illegal aas, people have a good idea, of when certain compounds will no longer help after a certain dosage. Tren ace is dose dependent and the more you take the more vascular, hard you will get. whereas anadrol, people dont see any additional benefits after going past 100mg.

Dbol is another compound, that the more you take, the more size you will gain(to an extent)
Do we know when dmz, msten, sd, m1t, alpha one etc will reach their potenial limit?

- I know these compounds are hard, very hard on your body and we should never go past the recommended dosage. This is purely for educational purposes, thanks.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hi everyone,

Every compound will be essentially the same in that aspect. The more you take the more size you will gain what happens though is the farther away you are from your natural limitation the more you have to use for minimal gains.