Ostarine in PCT??

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
So I'm on week three of a Hella/LMG Cycle and I'm definitely enjoying it.

PCT will be

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g/day (2 weeks)
FormaStanzol AM/PM
SuperTest by Beast Nutrition
RECYLE By Purus Labs

Was thinkin about adding in OSTARINE (Ostapure by Blackstone? Anyone try it?)

Any suggestions on it? Should I run it with my current PCT (will it hurt)?

Was thinkin of runnning it at 10-20mg a day or possibly just preworkout.

CHIP SOME ADVICE AND HAPPY THANKSGIVINHG

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Also from what I've been reading maybe I can run it AFTER PCT? But then I'd have to PCT it... so I dont know

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really enjoy ostarine in pct. Low dose of 5 to 10 mg is all you need. Some people find even low doses to be suppressive, just depends on the user. If you do run it in pct, use it every day

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
5mg of osta in pct worked well with me. It is suppressive so I'd run some sns DAA a bit after osta to make sure all is good in the hood.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see the appeal but if its not helping me recover it can kiss mai hairy ass

I'll take suppressive compounds when its fo dem gainz

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
If you do run it in pct, use it every day
I have some Blackstone Ostapure myself and am also debating whether to take it during PCT.

I've heard some suggest an AM dose of anavar during PCT, so you have androgens in the morning and none in the evening. Apparently that's less suppressive than round the clock hormones.

I wonder if you could do something similar with osta? Since its half life is ~24 hours, that means 5-10mg EOD or E3D. What do you guys think of something like that?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
10-20mg is a cycle dose.

I probably wouldn't do more than 5mg unless I were getting blood work after. 3mg was shown to be suppressive in the clinical trials. Maybe even 1mg, I can't remember... Granted, I think it was 18 week trial.

I would also start the Osta before you start PCT. Osta seems to slowly build up.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
It was supressive at 3mg in that trial. I'm looking for 5mg tablets of osta to no avail. Can anyone link me? I think I'd start the last week of my cycle, run it thru into my 4 week PCT so that'd be 5 weeks total for the Osta, and save my DAA for then (which seems likke a sewlyd idea)

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
It was supressive at 3mg in that trial. I'm looking for 5mg tablets of osta to no avail. Can anyone link me? I think I'd start the last week of my cycle, run it thru into my 4 week PCT so that'd be 5 weeks total for the Osta, and save my DAA for then (which seems likke a sewlyd idea)

Olympus Labs offers 5mg. Ostar1ne.

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
Glad I found this thread I been wondering the same I wanna run ostapure and Olympus labs superPCT coming off my cycle would that be pointless Tho? What do u guys recommend take the pct and ostapure or just pct then ostapure or vise versa , I'm new to SARMs

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Glad I found this thread I been wondering the same I wanna run ostapure and Olympus labs superPCT coming off my cycle would that be pointless Tho? What do u guys recommend take the pct and ostapure or just pct then ostapure or vise versa , I'm new to SARMs
if it were me I'd run ARA, ABE, magnitropin, or alphamax in pct. ARA is a must for me in pct. Ostarine suppression varies from what I've seen but it still suppresses no matter what. I've done both osta in pct and no osta in pct and my pct without osta turned out much better.

It's a further risk to what you're already doing to your body. I'd wait cycle length + pct length until you attempt running anything exogenous again. That's just IMO since I've experimented with both.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
I've read so many mixed reviews about ostarine in pct or not. Found plenty (with bloods) on both sides arguing for shut down or not. What I've gathered is with low dose (sub 25) and a serm ostarine is ok in pct. Some people tend to react and shut down some dont. Saw impressive print outs of bloods from a dude who ran 4 week nolva/clomid and 25/20/12.5/10 of ostarine and one month post pct his test was almost back to baseline before hand.

I'm about to run a dmz cycle and use ostar1ne in pct with nolva. So watch Mr cause I'll make sure to put up my findings. (Currently debating thay ostarine dose though lol)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I've read so many mixed reviews about ostarine in pct or not. Found plenty (with bloods) on both sides arguing for shut down or not. What I've gathered is with low dose (sub 25) and a serm ostarine is ok in pct. Some people tend to react and shut down some dont. Saw impressive print outs of bloods from a dude who ran 4 week nolva/clomid and 25/20/12.5/10 of ostarine and one month post pct his test was almost back to baseline before hand. I'm about to run a dmz cycle and use ostar1ne in pct with nolva. So watch Mr cause I'll make sure to put up my findings. (Currently debating thay ostarine dose though lol)
Best of luck, just ran a DMZ cycle. Stuff is great!

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
That's what I'm coming off of now ran DMZ and Msten 4 weeks that stuff works the best for me sweet spot for me is 20mg msten ED and 50mg DMZ ED my 4 week cycle was Dmz 30/30/50/50 Msten 20/20/20/20 ... My PCT is SuperPCT Olymups labs , Nolvadex think I may throw in 10mg of ostapure see how that goes