Should cycle be delayed?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
My good friend is planning on starting his DMZ on Monday but has an issue or so he says. He's been preloading CEL cycle assist and 250mg of Tudca for a week now but just tonight he decided to drink. He wasn't completely drunk but prob had just enough to get right around that. Stupid move on his part but it was his first time drinking in a year and he came to me for advice. I'm no doctor obviously and I'm not gonna persuade him one way or another lol. Should he push it back a week or just go as planned?

I'm not experienced because I rarely drink and esp not near an oral cycle. He's a young and pretty healthy guy in his 20s and he's not a big drinker. I think he'll be ok to start as planned but what do you guys think? Another preload week or start as planned? Thanks. just trying to help him out!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ehh.. he should be ok but then again I never drink. He's starting low dose anyways right? The first week should be light on his body

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
In for your friend ****ting out his liver lol. If he is taking his supports one small goof shouldn't do much. If he is still freaked out tell him to keep on running cel cycle assist and up the dose of tudca to 1g for about a week before hitting the cycle.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Ehh.. he should be ok but then again I never drink. He's starting low dose anyways right? The first week should be light on his body
He said he'd like to start at 45. I've been helping him along with it but I'm currently on diabolix, I've never run DMZ but plan to! Life lessons lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
In for your friend ****ting out his liver lol. If he is taking his supports one small goof shouldn't do much. If he is still freaked out tell him to keep on running cel cycle assist and up the dose of tudca to 1g for about a week before hitting the cycle.
ill let him know! He drank for the first time in a year yesterday. He had and I quote ' 5 beers and a shot of vodka' so yea, I think he'll be fine. But I'll let you all know!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
He'll be fine, I've drank on cycle before, not the smartest thing, but I've done it.. I just up my supps the next day and drink plenty of water..

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
He'll be fine, I've drank on cycle before, not the smartest thing, but I've done it.. I just up my supps the next day and drink plenty of water..
he was hardcore freaking out so that's good to hear. I told him it was only once this whole year and that he'd be fine come Monday! You all have been good help !

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Does eating 5 cookies ruin a whole diet? Lol. Just pick yourself up the next day and work on burning the extra calories off. Keep moving forward.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Does eating 5 cookies ruin a whole diet? Lol. Just pick yourself up the next day and work on burning the extra calories off. Keep moving forward.
this guy! Thanks man, I'll let him know! He's didn't care bout the calories just damage on liver!