How many cycles of Prohormone a year?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many cycles of Prohormones can be taken a year with special regard to Epistane and/or Trenavar?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People may say different things. The agreed upon rule of thumb seems to be time on cycle + time in pct = time off

For instance: 2 month cycle, 1 month pct. Once pct ends, take 3 full months off.

Personally? Two cycles a year. I like to fit it in just right and avoid interruptions to make the most of them. Plus, there's lots of healing/adjusting to be done within the body.

Good luck!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People may say different things. The agreed upon rule of thumb seems to be time on cycle + time in pct = time off For instance: 2 month cycle, 1 month pct. Once pct ends, take 3 full months off. Personally? Two cycles a year. I like to fit it in just right and avoid interruptions to make the most of them. Plus, there's lots of healing/adjusting to be done within the body. Good luck!
What supplements are to be taken during the time off period?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything you'd like, non-hormonal of course.

Run some creatine, try xfactor/xgels, an epicatechin product, anabeta, natadrol is good, or any number of "test boosters".

Or, run nothing and spend that extra money on high quality food and setting up your next cycle ;)

Worth noting, I'd advise against hormonal supplements til you're 25+

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything you'd like, non-hormonal of course. Run some creatine, try xfactor/xgels, an epicatechin product, anabeta, natadrol is good, or any number of "test boosters". Or, run nothing and spend that extra money on high quality food and setting up your next cycle ;) Worth noting, I'd advise against hormonal supplements til you're 25+
Thanks! Any specific brands and names of the supplements that you recommend?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
How many cycles of Prohormones can be taken a year with special regard to Epistane and/or Trenavar?
Why don't you just cut to the chase and ask is the real question and give us the details..

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd recommend you do some research on your own first, but you can't go wrong with Follidrone. XFactor or X-Gels. Anabeta Elite. Natadrol. All good natty supps I am fond of.

No prob dude, but again, I'll advise you do research on your own. Ya dig?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd recommend you do some research on your own first, but you can't go wrong with Follidrone. XFactor or X-Gels. Anabeta Elite. Natadrol. All good natty supps I am fond of. No prob dude, but again, I'll advise you do research on your own. Ya dig?
For sure. Thanks for the knowledge and advice.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure. Thanks for the knowledge and advice.
Sure, but you're a damned idiot if you're under 25 and take epi or tren.... unless you like a malfunctioning dick and fleshy bitch tits

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure, but you're a damned idiot if you're under 25 and take epi or tren.... unless you like a malfunctioning dick and fleshy bitch tits
Lol damn. I guess I have to change my profile. I just signed up today and I didn't realize the age. I'm 31. thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I disagree. I did a halo cycle properly at 21 for 6 weeks then 5 week pct. My dicks better than ever and my pecs are solid. Didn't notice 1 side effect. Just creeping and saw that. Yes it could** happen but I could also have a better chance in getting hit by a car today .

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I usually do three 4 week cycles.

1st is bulker usually with a strong compound like msten + tren etc

2nd is a Recomp.or Cut with compounds.like epi halodrol the one etc. Usually take 3 to 4 months break in between both cycles

3rd is a light dhea based compound cycle like epiandro 1andro for summer easy on liver easy pct easy recovery etc.
This cycle I do about 3 months after my cut recomp

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I usually do three 4 week cycles. 1st is bulker usually with a strong compound like msten + tren etc 2nd is a Recomp.or Cut with compounds.like epi halodrol the one etc. Usually take 3 to 4 months break in between both cycles 3rd is a light dhea based compound cycle like epiandro 1andro for summer easy on liver easy pct easy recovery etc. This cycle I do about 3 months after my cut recomp
What specific brands of the compounds, on cycle support, pct, and other supplements did you take for each cycle? This sounds like a great plan to me.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Ive ran three cycles a year with no problem. LGI is my go-to PH, they carry every PH available.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive ran three cycles a year with no problem. LGI is my go-to PH, they carry every PH available.
Which specific PH and stacks do you use for those three cycles?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
What specific brands of the compounds, on cycle support, pct, and other supplements did you take for each cycle? This sounds
like a great plan to me.
LGI,Celtic labs or.olympus labs are the three I choose from as for the dhea based its either lgscience or ams. And I use lgi damage control as support supp

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LGI,Celtic labs or.olympus labs are the three I choose from as for the dhea based its either lgscience or ams. And I use lgi damage control as support supp
sweet. Which PH do you get from those respective companies?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If you get bloods done you could tell when you are fully recovered and ready for another cycle. Might be more or less than other people depending on recovery

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Which specific PH and stacks do you use for those three cycles?
Ive ran LGI Stano stacked with Iron Legion Triumphalis....LGI Halo, LGI DMZ - All had outstanding results. I always use LGI Damage Control for Support Supplements and LGI Damage Control in PCT

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive ran LGI Stano stacked with Iron Legion Triumphalis....LGI Halo, LGI DMZ - All had outstanding results. I always use LGI Damage Control for Support Supplements and LGI Damage Control in PCT
Thanks bro. My goal is to get crazy cut and shredded year round....

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Diet and genetics is the only thing that will get you shredded. My buddy has done every roid under the sun and he can't get cut to save his life- its pure genetics at that point. That being said, if you are dead set on using PH's- Stano and Triumphalis is probably going to be your best bet to get cut. Stano and Hdrol is a goodie also.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don't need drugs, you need the proper diet.
You are definitely right. I mostly eat veggies, lean meats, and EFAs. I just want the best Prohormones to get me over the hump.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diet and genetics is the only thing that will get you shredded. My buddy has done every roid under the sun and he can't get cut to save his life- its pure genetics at that point. That being said, if you are dead set on using PH's- Stano and Triumphalis is probably going to be your best bet to get cut. Stano and Hdrol is a goodie also.
Which specific Stano, Teiumphalis, and/or Hdrol do you recommend? Thanks for the advice.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which specific Stano, Teiumphalis, and/or Hdrol do you recommend? Thanks for the advice.
sorry bro finally got up to speed and read what you recommended. thanks for your help!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends entirely on goals I honestly don't really believe in a recompense especially for beginners if your going juice you should have a solid base of lean mass already where a good diet will help u cut I I think recomp is for like if your coming off and injury etc if your in shape and working out eating right bf shouldn't creep into teens u can bulk at 10 to12% bf fine with abs visible than shred for summertime or competition

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I disagree. I did a halo cycle properly at 21 for 6 weeks then 5 week pct. My dicks better than ever and my pecs are solid. Didn't notice 1 side effect. Just creeping and saw that. Yes it could** happen but I could also have a better chance in getting hit by a car today .
Good for you, but I believe its illadvised to begin PH/DS that young. Those are prime years, why get into using these things so early? You've still got natty gains to be made....

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the weekly dosage you recommend for Stano and Hdrol?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Weekly?! What are we rocket scientist?? We go daily around here stano 800mg, halodrol 75mg

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weekly?! What are we rocket scientist?? We go daily around here stano 800mg, halodrol 75mg
Lol. thanks bro. so is it:

800/800/800/800/800/800
75/75/75/75/75/75

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
My opinion is 2 a year is the norm, 3 is what I do. I know some people do more but I wouldn't recommend it, especially if you're looking at long term health.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd work up to that as that will be a lot of pills to shove up the ass.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Cycle Assist year around if you already know your doing multiple cycles a year.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't need steroids to lift, just to enhance the experience :thumbsup:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle Assist year around if you already know your doing multiple cycles a year.
so you would recommend to take a cycle assist during and after PCT as well?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Cycle assist can be useful year round as a health supplement, just add it with a multi vitamin and your other overall health supplements.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle assist can be useful year round as a health supplement, just add it with a multi vitamin and your other overall health supplements.
thanks. so I will plan on stopping it during pct, then get back on it after pct and well into my next PH cycle.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Tudca is also a good investment. 250-500mg on cycle and in between rough cycles 1g to repair.